chapter 31

I pull up in front of the house and see my dad just coming home. I get out.
"Just getting home from work? " I ask.
"espere un minuto. cuando lo consiguió? " (wait a minute.when did you get this?)
"This morning. Why? "
"What are you going to do about your honda? "
"Keep it. "
"Ok well when I came home earlier everyone was here getting their  stuff. Said you kicked them out. Then said they would be back at 7."
I checked the time when we entered the house. 3: 30.
"Ok uhh is it OK that I invite some people over. "
"Not a party though. "
"Ok thanks dad. " I walked upstairs and entered my closet. I grabbed a black bikini. Changed and sat on the bed and contemplated if I really wanted to call her or not. I did anyway.

(T=Taliya a=Alejandra) T: what do you wantA: to see if you , your minions and some guys from the football team would come over and swim for a bit

T: what do you want
A: to see if you , your minions and some guys from the football team would come over and swim for a bit. But you have to leave before 7 I have my family coming over.
T: I guess . I already know where you live we will be there.
A: ok see you then.
++-----+---------+++--+----------++------+--
"Ali!  You have visitors! " Mom yelled.
"Send them up! " I yelled back. I was laying on my bed on my laptop. They can into my room.
"Nice place Gonzales. " Matt said.
"Thanks.now follow me. " I got up and went to the door that led to the stairs. We went down the stairs, through the hallway through the door and to the hallway that leads to the door. We enter and everyone immediately jumps in. I am suddenly lifted and thrown into the pool. I come up and glare at Jacob. He the defensive lineman for the football team.
"Fuck you Jacob. "
"When and where babe. "
"Your such a  man whore. I have a boyfriend. "
"Then why are we here? "
"Because I need a break. "
---------------------------------------------
We were in the hot tub sitting around. We had beers. We were laughing and talking. I see Taliya look at me then something behind me. I turn and see Blake the girls and the rest. I get out.
"I'll be back. " I say.
"I thought you weren't coming until 7." I say.
"We thought we'd come early. " Hanna says. She smiles at me. I know that she knows why they're here. I grab a towel and wrap I around me.
"Umm just go to the living room. Clean up the mess while I get them out. " They all nod and leave but Blake looks sad. He walks off with the rest.
"I guess we have to leave now? " Matt says.
"Yes I'm I'll lead you to the door. "
--------------------------------------6-----
After they leave I dry off and go upstairs. I stNd outside the door to the living room. I listen to them talk.
"Maybe she's not. Blake she wouldn't do that to you. " I hear Brandon say.
"You don't know that. She could've been the whole time. "
"She isn't cheating on you. I know that for sure. You know how I know. It's because we are always with her. And for you to even question that means you doubt your relationship. " Hanna says. A tear escapes my eye. How could he think I cheated on him. I walk in and see them huddled to get her talking. Their backs to me.
"I can't believe you would even think that. " I say quietly. They all turn. Blake stands up. He tries to walk over to me but I leave. I walk into my closet and change. I grab some leggings and a Adidas crop top. I grab my glasses and go back to the living room.

I walk in and sit at the end of the couch

"You wanted to talk now talk. " I said.
"Look I'm sor- " I cur him off.
"I'll talk to you later. I was talking about Jess. " He looks down. I know it's harsh but what he said hurt.
"I'm sorry. I was just mad. He told me he wanted to break up and the reason was that he was hooking up with Hanna and loved her. Then you came in and I lashed out on you. I messed up Ali. I'm sorry. "
"Did you mean it?  What you said. " I asked.
"At the time I did. But when you kicked me out I knew that I fucked up. I went home and no one was home like usual but it felt like I lost you guys forever. Like I'm going to be alone forever. I wanted to end it but I thought that if I talked to you maybe it won't be so bad. " She said. One thing she said was stuck in my brain.
I wanted to end it.
I wanted to end it.
I wanted to end it.
I wanted to end it.
I wanted to end it.
"You wanted to kill yourself. You wanted to commit suicide. " I whispered. She looked down ashamed. A tear escaped my eye again. I didn't bother to wipe it.
"I tried but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I had a blade and a bottle of meds that I found on my mom bathroom. " She said
"I talked to a therapist earlier. " I said.
"That's why you left early. " Brandon said. I nodded.
"I couldn't not go. I know my dad said I couldn't leave school early and not to miss but I couldn't pass this up. It was his only opening. I was there for two hours. In that two hours I expressed more felling then in the span of my whole life." I said. I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them.
"It was awful. I hateed it. But I have to do it. It's what's best. " I said.blake came and sat by me. He pulled me on his lap and hugged me. I didn't stop him.
"Todavía estoy enojado contigo. " I mumbled into his neck. (i'm still mad at you)
"Sure you are. "
"Yo soy!! " I exclaimed and got off of him to prove it. I went and sat on Hanna's lap. (I am!!) I hugged her.
"Hey hands off my girl. I didn't know you swung that way. " I scoffed.
"I don't now you need to talk to her or she won't be yours. " Hanna said.
"Come on let's talk. " I sighed and got up. We walked into the kitchen.
"Why here? "
"Because in hungry. " I made a sandwich and walked to the dining room. I set the plate down and cut the sandwich in half. I sat down and handed a half to Blake.
"I would've said the same thing. " I said.
"What? "
"When you said that you thought I was cheating. I would thought the same thing. "
"Oh.im sorry Ali. I just got jealous and angry that it wasn't me next to you. "
"It's fine. Just know that I will never ever cheat on you. Ok. I love you too much to throw it all away. "
"I love you. "
"I love you too. "