chapter 26

"OH MY GOD WE HIT 5.3 MILLION VIEWS. " Alyssa burst through the bedroom door and woke me up.
"Slut, puta sal de mi habitacion! " I shouted waking Blake up. (get out of my room)
"Ooh did you do the deed. Y'ALL THEY'RE NAKED. GIVE ME MY MONEY!! " She tells.
"NO! ! " Is all I hear for replies. Then running and everyone is in my room.
"Fuck." Brandon says.
"Just get out. Please. What time is it? "
"6: 39 now get up before we're late. " I groan. I get up and go to my desk which is where I find the clothes Zeke picked out. I find something I didn't expect him to pick out. I hold up the shirt. He smirks.
"I wanted everyone to see your tattoos. " I put on my undergarments and then I take off Blake shirt to put on the rest of my clothes.
"Damn girl lookin hot. " Jess says. I pose.
"I know right. "I out on the rest of my clothes and grab my makeup. Blake is already dressed. Everyone is waiting on me. I finish with my makeup so we head out. I go to my car with the girls and the guys ride with Blake. My top is tight and exposes my abdomen since I'm not wearing high waisted jeans. All of my tattoos are on display. They aren't red bit they are sore.
" There's a party at one of the minions house. Wanna go? "Hanna said looking up from her phone.
" Sure. Y'all in? "I ask the ready.
" Hell yeah. "Jess days as I pull up to the school. I grab my black sunglasses and out then on. So do the girls. Blake parks next to me. He looks over and notices the sunglasses. He must tell the guys because they all have theirs. On three we get out. Everyone's eyes are on us. Especially me and Blake since our tats are on display. Blake is wearing a tank with jeans. His two arm tats are showing.

"let's do this

"let's do this. " Zeke says. I smile
"Do what? It's just school. "
"Right." He says. We chuckle.
"Look its the new girl. She's hanging with the Barbie's. " Brandon says.
"She already looks like one of them. " Sam says.
"Well she did come on Friday. " Hanna says.
"Oh mi gawd. Look at her cakes up face. " Me and the girls lean in and screech, mocking the Barbie's. The guys start laughing.
"Uh oh they're coming. " Sam says.
"We're you sayin something you tattooed freak. " I raid my eyebrows at her. I smirk.
"Your right. I am a tattooed freak. What just because I have tattoos I am a freak. Bitch I am one of the most popular girls here. "
"Mia don't mess with her. She's Taliyas problem. "
"Oh yeah where is she, if you see her tell her the deal is off. "
"Dude where is Jess? " Zeke asks.
"Probly hooking up with Joshua. " I say.
"Let's go to the janitors closet because we all know Taliya is on her way. Whose ready to break up a fight. "
"Not me. I gotta get to class. Papí is on my back about school now. "
"Ali.you got a hickey. "
"Oh well. I'll see you at lunch. " I peck Blake on the lips and walk into the school.
--+--------+--++------++-----+--------+-----++
Me and the rest are walking down the crowded hallway to the spot when Mr. Gomez yells at me.
"Mrs. Gonzales. Take off that beanie. "
"Lo siento, Sr. G. Tengo esta cosa que sabe, cuando no escucho a los profesores." I say and continue walking. (
I'm sorry, Mr. G. I have this thing that you know, when I do not listen to the teachers.)
"lo harás cuando llame a tu padre" I stop walking and turn around and walk up to him. (you will when i call your father)
"por favor, no llames a mi padre. Llama a mi mamá pero no a mi papá." I begged. (please dont call my father.call my mom but not my dad)
'Debería haber pensado en eso antes de que me desobedecieras. "I clench my jaw. (should've thought about that before you disobeyed me.)
" Fuck!! "I shout. Everyone was staring.
" Do you have a problem?! "I bark.
" Hey calm down. It's just a beanie. "
"I know. I'm not mad about that. I'm mad because I always have to cause trouble. "
"It's just an instinct. We will talk to your dad ok. " I nodded. I walked to the cafeteria and stood in line to get lunch.
"I'm not gunna get lunch. " I say and step. Out of line.
"No you have to eat. " Hanna says.
"Then I'll just eat what you don't. "
"Fine."I walk out to our spot and lay down under neath the tree.
" Are you tired? "Blake asks sitting down next to me.
" Well I did have a long night. "I said.
" Come here. "He layed down and pulled me on top of him. I look down at him. I lean my head on my hand and put my elbow next to his head.
" I love you. "
"I love you too. "I turned my head to the side. I seen the new girl. Who I gathered earlier is Mia. She was walking to sit at the table in front of ours. Not to far from where we were. She was in hearing distance.
" I realised that Mia couldn't keep her eyes off of you. "I said with an evil smirk.
" So. "He looked up at me.
" Wanna be annoying? "I ask.
" How. "I just kissed him. I knew she was looking. Her face was getting red but I wasn't paying attention. I closed my eyes. We
were full on making out now.

" Ewe guy stop eating each other's faces

" Ewe guy stop eating each other's faces. We know your hungry Ali but seriously you choose Blake face over actual food. "Jess said.
" That's not what you said when you were hooking bio with Joshua"I shot back.
"Hey calm down. We're starting athletic month. " Sam said.
Athletic month is where everyday during lunch we do activities all the way to the day that leads up to tryouts for whatever sport you do.
"Really? " I asked getting excited. I got off of Blake and ran into the cafeteria. Sure enough Mr. Gomez was making the announcement.
"Good morning students. As you all might know already,  we are starting athletic month. The theme  for today is musical talent. " He looks straight at me. I cross my arms.
"I have a special student that I would like to start it off. Alejandra will you sing for us today? " I unfold my arms and slap Sam's head.
"Why did you have to post the video? " I whisper.
"Sure. Do you want to do it in the auditorium? " I ask. He nods.
"Everyone report to the auditorium." He announced. Fuck why did I say yes.
"Guys what am I going to do? " I ask panicked.
"Simple.sing." Zeke said.
"Just do your best to not think about all the people in front of you. Just think of it as one of your games. "Brandon says  I smile.
" Thanks guys. I need a song though. "
"I got that covered. " Hanna says. Her and the girls walk away leaving me with the guys.
"What the hell am I going to do. "