chapter 20

We get home and no one I'd there.
"Ok since we didn't get to dance at the wedding hoe about we done now? " I suggested he nodded and went to the stereo by the TV.

Mueve tu cintura by tigrillos came on. He grabbed my hand and we started dancing.
"Wow showing your Spanish sense in music are we? " He chuckled.
"Yea I feel like I need to embrace it. "We dance for about 4 more songs and made out until I had to take off my heels because my feet we're acheing. Then we continued to dance and make out. We didn't hear the door but we sure heard the awe's from whoever was there. I turned and saw our friends.
" Hey guys. "I ran and jumped into Zeke's arms. Out of all of the guys besides Blake I am the closest to Zeke.
" Hey why didn't you tell us about your dads wedding? "Blake didn't hesitate.
" I didn't wanna tell anyone in the first place in till Ali forced it out of me and made me go. We didn't like the girl so we pulled pranks the whole time and got kicked out so we just came here. "He stated. Their jaws dropped.
" How the hell did you manage to get licked out of your own fathers wedding. "Zeke asked.
" I already told you we pulled pranks on them. "
"Oh."
"Anyways,  you 2 look hot. " Alyssa said.
"Bitch I look fat. " I pattedy somewhere for emphasis.
"No you're not. You are far away from fat. You're not even thic either. " Hanna said.
"But you do have a nice rack and perfect ass. " Blake said. I slapped his cheat.
"Just remember wrap it before you tap it. " Jess said. Evryone started to laugh.
"Oh my god shut up guys. " I grumbled.
"Oh is Ali blushing. " Brandon teased.
"Or have they done it already? " Sam added. They were all laughing now. Even Blake.
"That's not true! Who told you that? "I fiddled with my ring. I do that when I lie.
"Blake. And we know your lying your messing with your ring. " Shit they know when I'm lying.
"Blake! You weren't supposed to tell them!! "
"I didn't tell them. I told Sam and he told them." I folded my arms across my chest. He wasn't lying we did have sex. It was the week I started practices for Cecilia. No one was home that night. We were watching a movie. Then next thing I know we were having sex. It just happened so quick. I am fine with it though because I love Blake. Here's the catch though. We were both virgins. Someone snapped they're fingers in front of my face. I slapped the hand away and loved to see it was Hanna.
"I asked you a question." She said with a raised eyebrow.
"What? "
"Why didn't you tell us. We are supposed to tell each other everything. "Alyssa said.
" I know but I just didn't feel comfortable talking about loosing my virginity. "I said. They nodded understanding. I was aware that everyone was staring at me.
" What? Why are you staring at me? "Hanna smirked.
" Blake branded you. "
"You let Blake Brand you?! " Sam yelled. I went to the mirror in the downstairs bathroom. And sure enough there is a hickey.
"Damn it Blake!! " I yelled. I heard his laughter.
"Ooh boy. You so fuckin lucky your my boyfriend or els--" I got cut off by my phone. It was my cousin Lauren.
(L=lauren a =Alejandra)
L: hey are you busy.
A: no why.
L: cause I need you to watch Mona.
A=oh yeah the little girl I used to babysit all the time untilshe morphed into the devil.
L=hey I pay you to watch the devil.
A: how much
L: 20 bucks a hour.
A: how long will you be gone.
L: roughly 5 hours.
A: how about this. You give me 200 and I keep her over night.
L: ok. That's a deal. When should I bring her?
A: anytime
L: ok. Bye
A: bye.

"Alright everyone out. I have to babysit the devil overnight and all of you being her isn't going to help. "
"Why we just got here? " Zeke whined.
"Shut up come tomorrow before I have to leave. " I said
"What's tomorrow? "
"Cecilia's quince. "
"Oh."
"Yea oh. Now get out. " They all got up to leave but Blake stayed put.
"Make sure the devil is asleep before you rock the boat tonight. " I blushed.
"Fuck off Sam!! " I yelled. I heard them all laughing. I go upstairs to change.
"Where you going? " Blake asks.
"To change my clothes. " I walk upstairs and into my room. I walk into my closet and choose something comfortable.

I take out my contacts and grab my glasses

I take out my contacts and grab my glasses. I walk back downstairs to see Blake in some basketball shorts and a muscle shirt.
"I see you went in my room. But I didn't hear you. " I said. Blake has one of my dresser drawers full of his clothes. That happened a long time ago. He practically lives here.
"Yea you were busy ruining you closet. " I smiled. I went to go sit but the doorbell rang.  I open it to see Lauren and Mona. Aka the little devil.
"Hey guys. So Lauren I got her for the rest of the night. We might go to the beach later since its still early. Oh and I'll take her with me tomorrow. Did you pack her pj's and clothes for tomorrow? " I ask.
"Yes, no need for a check list. Thanks this means a lot. I'll give you 200 tomorrow. " She said.
"Good I don't want you and Shawn drinking it up. " Shawn is Lauren's husband.  I smirked.
"And I don't need you to get locked up while babysitting my kid. " I scoffed.
"I was far from getting caught and we had a great time spraying that wall. Didn't we? " I ask Mona. She nods.
"Anyways make sure you and your baby daddy keep an eye on her. "
"I'm not pregnant. " I said. Where the hell did she get that idea.
"You will be soon. I bet you 700 dollars that you will get pregnant by the end of this school year. "
"Your on. And I won't get pregnant in high school. I mean come on. I'm not that stupid. "
"Yea that's what I said until I got sent to aero head ranch. " Aero head is a camp for delinquents. She got sent there when she hit her freshman year of high school. That's when she got pregnant after she turned 17.it was her junior year. She was still at aero head. She met this guy,  Shawn to be exact, he got her pregnant and when they turned 18 they got married.
"Whatever I'm not going to do this bet. That's stupid. I'm not going to bet when I get pregnant. If I get pregnant I get pregnant. End of discussion. " I said.
"So your backing out of this bet we made, like 3 minutes ago. "
"Yea your right most people got pregnant when they're teens. I'm not taking any chances. "
"Wise but when you do get pregnant I'mma tell you I told you so. "
"Ok enough about this I'm not pregnant and I won't be for a long time. "
"Ok well take care of my angel or I will murder you. "
"Angel my ass. "
"Shut up now I have to go bye. "
"Bye" We said and walked into the living room. Blake was upside down on the couch watching TV.
"Um Mona, here take this go in the bathroom and change then we will go to the beach. " I told her.
"Yay" She said and ran to the bathroom.
"Wow the little devil sure has grown. " Blake said.
"Yea she has. Now get ready for the beach. I need this kid exhausted so she will go to sleep. " I said and went to pack our stuff.