chapter 53

I groan and roll over as I hear a knock at the door. Leo starts to bark.
"Leo will you be quiet please." I mumble. He surprisingly listens and stops barking. Or maybe it's because he hears the door opening.
"Sis. You gotta get up. It's 12." I hear Zeke.
"What are you doing here? " I ask. I turn to face him.
"Your mom sent me. She said to keep you occupied because she don't want you at the hospital. She said she'll call you when it's done. "
"Why? I am supposed to be there. " I said. I understand where my mom's coming from but I wanna be there.
"No.i haven't seen you since your birthday. I wanna spend time with you. Please. " He begs giving me his puppy dog eyes.
"Fine. "
"Yay. That's good because I brought some people. "The door opened and I seen Brandon, Sam Alyssa and Jess.
" How did you all get here? As in what cars? "I ask sitting up.
" Hanna explorer and the Honda. We all couldn't ride together because Zeke and Sam we're arguing about what car they were driving. "Jess said.
" Got it. "I said.
" Hurry get up and get ready! We wanna see the house. "Brandon said pulling the blankets off of me.
" Alright! Damn. Can't a girl sleep? "I ask getting up. I walked over to the door that led to my closet. I walked up the stairs and grabbed a outfit. I walked back down the stairs and grabbed some shoes. I set the clothes on the stand thing and went back out to see everyone gone. I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I made sure it was locked because the shower doors are glass. I put on the shower and got in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------_--------------------------------------

(Ali's outfit.) ⬆⬆⬆

I was out and dressed. I went downstairs and found everyone outside. They were sitting on the couches out there.
"Did you guys see the house? " I ask.
"Yea. It's awesome. "Sam said. He was sitting next to Tatiana with his arm around her.
" Yea it's a lot bigger than I thought. "Alyssa days.
" I know. I should've known though. This is what he means by little. "I said and sat next to Zeke.
" Wanna play? "Jess asks and gestures to the sand volleyball court.
" Yea sure. "We all get up and split into teams. Me, Jess, and Brandon. Then Tatiana, Zeke, Alyssa, and Sam on the other team. We let them have a extra since me and Jess actually play.
10 minutes into the game and the others are already complaining.
" That's not fair. You both play. Not only that one of you can switch with one of us. "Tatiana whined.
" Shut up. The game won't be as fun if we were separated. "Jess said.
" Come on. Let's finish the game. I'm getting tired. "Sam said.
" No your not. You just wanna bang my cousin. "I said.
" You're right. "He smirked.
" Your disgusting. Just go. Me and Jess have to practice anyway. "I said. They went inside and the others say on the couches.
---------------------_------------_-------__--------------------------------------------------------------
" What do you mran she said not to come!! "I yell. Brandon just told me my mom said not to go to the hospital.
" That's what she means. Don't go. She said everything is fine. They're waiting for her to wake up so they can go home. "
"Oh so she sends you all to keep me occupied and so I wouldn't leave?! " I shouted.
"Well yea. " Sam said. I glared at him. He coward back. I stand up and grab my purse, phone and keys.
"Where are you going? " Zeke asked.
"Well I need to take Tatiana to get her car from the beach and go home so I can go ballistic while talking to Blake. " I was nodding and smiled a sarcastic smile.
"No you're not supposed to leave. " Zeke shrieks. He gets up and I run.
"Ali get back here!! " He yells.
"Nope. I can leave if I wanna to. " I said. I ran down the stairs. Zeke was no where in sight. I heard him though. I quickly went and walked to the door that led to the garage from the inside of the House. I closed it and got in my car. I pulled out of the garage and honked. Tatiana came running out. She got into the car and we drove off.
-----------------_-_----_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh my god!! " I yelled and slammed on the brakes. I was nearly at the turn to get in the highway. Tatiana flew forward with the sudden movement.
"What the hell! Are you trying to kill us!? " She yelled.
"I forgot Leo. Fuck. See this is why I can't have pets. " I take out my phone and call Sam.
(S=Sam a=Alejandra)
S: what.
A: wow what a way to greet a friend.
S: well you ran off and left your dog.
A: that's what I was calling about. Can you grab him and bring him with you.
S: yea we are leaving now.  Alyssa has him.
A: ok thanks.
S: Mhmm

I hang up and continue driving. I soon drop off Tatiana.
"I'mma go home for a bit then I'll be at your house. " She said as she got out.
"Ok see ya later. " She waves and gets into her car.

20 minutes later I drive into my dads driveway. I drive into the garage. My parents aren't home yet. But Blake is here. I walk inside and go upstairs. I go into my bedroom to see Blake sitting on my bed. He's on his laptop. He looks up when I walk in. I set my bags down and walk over to my desk. I set down my purse and keys.
"Is Hanna here? " I ask.
"No she went home because the maids needed help with something. "
"Ok." I go and sit next to him. He looks over at me.
"Ok umm. " I take off my beanie and run my hand through my hair.
"Ok first off, I don't want this to turn into a screaming match. " He nods.
"Ok. You need to get up and shower. We're going out. And I'm over whatever we were arguing about. I just can't stand not being with you and I can't have that feeling. " I said.
"So you're talking to me which means you wanna talk now. I thought you said Friday. " He said.
"I did but I need this now. I'm giving you this chance ok. Just take it. " He nods. I get up and go into the closet. I pick out two outfits. One for me and one for him. I hear the bathroom door close. I need this. I hope nothing goes wrong.