chapter 29

I am woken up by a bunch of yelling. I carefully get out of bed trying not to wake up blake.
"HE JUST CALLED ME!!  YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO LIE HANNA. HE TOLD ME THAT YOU TWO WERE TOGETHER THE DAY HE DIDN'T MEET ME!!. HE SAID THAT YOU TWO WERE HOOKING UP!! " Jess yelled.
"Jess calm down. " Alyssa sighed.
"No you shut up! " Jess told her.
"I WASN'T WITH HIM!!. I WOULD NEVER BE WITH HIM.!!  YOU KNOW WHO I LIKE AND WHO I PLAN TO ASK OUT!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TRY TO SAY DOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT?!! I'M NOT TALIYA, I DON'T GO BEHIND MY BEST FRIENDS BACK AND SLEEP WITH THEIR GUY!! "Hanna shouted. I walked down the hallway to find them in the living room. Jess and Hanna standing across from each other and Alyssa sitting on the couch with her arms folded.
" HEY ALL THIS YELLING NEEDS TO STOP.! "I shouted.
" YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ALEJANDRA. GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS!! "
"YOU NEED TO STOP YELLING BECAUSE WE ARE IN MY HOUSE AND MY PARENTS AND SISTER ARE SLEEPING. "
"OH I'M HAVING A PROBLEM RIGHT NOW. BUT YOU DON'T CARE. BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT YOU!! "
"NO IT'S NOT ABOUT ME JESSICA. THIS IS ABOUT YOU NEEDING TO TAKE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOUR GUNNA BE YELLING. "
"YOU REALLY ARE A BITCH!! I HELP YOU WITH YOUR SHITLOAD OF PROBLEMS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ME YOUR NEVER THERE!! "
"IF I KNEW OF YOUR PROBLEMS THEN I COULD HELP YOU WITH THEM YOU STUPID BITCH!! DON'T GO SAYING THAT I DON'T HELP YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU NEVER SAY SHIT. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS JOSHUA. JOSHUA THIS JOSHUA THAT. WHAT IF JOSHUA JUST DOESN'T WANNA BE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A CONTROLLING, ATTENTION SEEKING,  DEMANDING BITCH!! "
"I'M A DEMANDING BITCH!! " She ran up on me and started to swing. I sung at her. Alyssa and Hanna we're trying to pull us off of each other. We knocked down the table and broke the glass lamp. Everything in our path was getting knocked over and broken.
"Guys help!! " Alyssa shouted out of the door. I was on top of her and throwing punch after punch. She was trying to block her face. Next thing I know I was getting pulled off of her.
"DON'T YOU EVER SWING AT ME AGAIN YOU BITCH!!  GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE JESSICA!! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHERE YOU GO! ! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH!! " I yelled.
"MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL YOUR SHIT!! " I yelled as she walks out of the room. I was beyond pissed. I know I had bruises and busted lip. My knuckles were bleeding. I have glass in my knees. Ooh that bitch.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE! " Blake all but shouted.
"Jess and Hanna we're arguing then Ali tried to stop it and Jess turned on her. They said some things and started fighting. " Alyssa explained. He nodded.
"Was she right?  Was she right when she said that I only think of myself?. Was she right when she said I always have problems?" They didn't say anything.
"IS SHE!? " I shouted. They jumped but still didn't say anything. I started to laugh a humorless laugh.
"Wow.so I'mma self centered bitch who always has a problem. Ok. " I walk out and go back to my room. I enter,  close the door and lock it. I go and sit in the darkest corner of the room. I realise that I haven't cleaned up yet. I get up and enter the bathroom. I go to the door that leads to the hallway and lock it. I then clean my cuts and bandage some of them and go back to the corner. I just sit there for about two hours thinking about my life. I hear knocking on my door and Blake begging me to open the door. I don't know why they haven't left yet. I get up and grab my guitar. I play around with it for awhile before I play an actual song. Well a little song by Jem. Alone together.

"Maybe I'm alone out here and nobody's listening
Maybe I'm the only one and my voice is echoing
But what if I'm wrong and there's a million others just like me
And no, we're not alone, alone
We can be alone together
And no, we're not alone, alone
We can feel alone together And no, we're not alone, alone
And no, we're not alone, alone
I can see the flashing lights, oh, but can they see me
Everybody shines so bright, but I'm in the dark hiding
But what if I'm wrong and there's a million others just like me
And no, we're not alone, alone
We can be alone together
And no, we're not alone, alone
We can feel alone together And no, we're not alone, alone
And no, we're not alone " I check the time and it's about 5: 45.i decide to get ready for the day instead of trying to go back to sleep. I get in the shower.
  15 minutes later and I'm in my closet trying to find a outfit got today. I finally find one and put it on.

I do a smokey eye and leave my hair down

I do a smokey eye and leave my hair down. 6: 15.i call a cab. I go outside to wait for it. Everyone else is sleeping. All you can hear are the clattrring if my heels. I hear a honk and get inside. I tell the driver to take me to the nearest dealership.
When we get there I give him a hundred and get out. I walk through the lot and look at the cars. I see a nice Cadillac Escalade.

A man walk over to me

"You like? " I smile at him.
"Like?  I love it. I'll take it. "
"Wow that was easy. " He muttered.
"First day? " I ask he bids.
"Well it will be a lot harder with other people. I just wanna buy a new car." He smiles.
"Follow me. " We walk inside and I sign a bunch of papers and blah blah blah. Finally I am on the road. 6: 52. Perfect, about 15 minutes before school starts. I make it there in 10. Everyone is looking to see who pulled up in a Escalade.
I put on my shades and get out of the car. Everyone gasps. I see the rest of them here. Blake looks worse for wear. I grab my purse out the back and walk inside the school.
"Ali wait. " Blake calls. I stop and turn around.
"What? " I mumble.
"We need to talk. All of us. Even Jess. "
"Yea right like Jess wants to talk to me. "
"She's the one who suggested. "
'Well if she wants to talk she can tell me herself. "I walk away.
For the first time,  I walk away from Blake.