The beginning.

Hello jessi here. Mind you this is my first book so it's going to be crappy and I get it . I will have a lot of mistakes in this story because I'm not a good writer. So this story is just a sample for me to try out and if you like it than I will be proud. Anyways on with it. Shoo go on. 
------------------------------+------------------------+-----------------
Alejandra's POV

"She's gone." my mom came out crying. I couldn't believe it. She was really gone. what am I going to do.

I started Sobbing. she was the only one I could tell everything to and now she's gone. I looked at my little Sister through the rear veiw mirror. She was just looking at us. She didn't know what was going on she was only 6 years old. I kind of felt sorry for her She wouldn't remember her.Hell I'm only 10. 

I knew this day would come.  I just didn't think it would come this fast.

"She" Was my grandma.  It might not sound as important because shes my grandma , but in my case it is.  The woman raised me as her own. (And that's saying a lot considering she has 11 kids.)my mom  was never around to raise me.  She said "I'm still young and I want to live my life. " Well that what grams told me. But my mom never wanted me and was going to give me up for adoption but grams said she would raise me.  So she did.

Now 10 years later she's gone. But I know she's in a better place and I hope I can finally have a real mom to raise me.

We drove to the hospital just to see the whole family in the room.  Even my uncle who lives in new york.  Everyone is crying.  Even ones I have never see cry bafore.
It's so sad in here I can't take it. 

I run. Even though I hear my uncles calling after me I run.  I run until I get outside. Then I just stand there gasping for air. 

I see a bench nearby.  I walk to it and sit down and think.  I think about all the memories I have of my grams.

I don't know how long I was thinking for until my aunt leslie's voice cuts off my train of thoughts.   
"¿Estás bian? "(Are you okay) she asked.  I was close to aunt Leslie more than any of my other aunts. 
" No." I said.  My voice was raspy.
"Alejandra there was nothing they could've done.  They tried everything you know that. "
"Sé eso. " ( I know that.)  I wispered.  She stood up and held out her hand. "Vamos before everyone starts  to get worried. "
I take her hand and we walk in together.

------------------------------------------------------_-_-_--_------_-------------------------------------

Phew I thought I was never going to finish it.  But I did so now I'm proud of myself.  Anyway I hope you enjoyed it.

Peace out.
              Jessi