chapter 47

I woke up in a room. After awhile I realized it was Blake bedroom. I felt his fingers skimming my hair. I look up at him.

"Morning beautiful

"Morning beautiful. " He says in his sexy morning voice.
"Morning. How'd we get here? "
"All I remember is getting on the bus and goin to the first club. Then bits and pieces. I remember taking a cab back here. Then you obviously know what happened after we got her. " He said with a smirk.
"Whatever. I got my birthday sex. " I said..
"You feelin alright. Cause right now I'm not. "
"Not at all. Hangovers are the worst. " I say and close my eyes.
"Wanna sleep for a couple more hours? "
"Yea. Then we can do whatever. "
---------------------------------------------------------------+------++-------------++-+-------------
"Blake!  What the hell. That shit ain't funny. " I get off of the floor and walk to his bathroom. The way he fuckin woke me up was to push me off of the bed. Then I hit my head on his fuckin nightstand. I check my head and there a nothing there. Just a little bump. He comes in and tries to touch me. I put my hands up.
"No Blake! You play to damn much! " I say pissed off. I move around him and wall back into the bedroom to grab my clothes. I put them in my duffle that I left here along time ago. I go into his closet and grab some of my clothes that were left here.

I put it on and walk downstairs

I put it on and walk downstairs. I see Elaina in the kitchen.
"Hi Elaina. "
"Hello Ali. How was your night? "
"Good."
"Just good. " Blake asked walking in.
"Yes Blake. " I snapped.
"Ooh lovers spat. "
"Yes."
"Are you still mad? "
"Yes Blake. I am still mad! Why wouldn't I be? "
"See that's the problem. You always have to have everything in your control. When it's not you get mad. "
"Nothing has to be in my control. If everything was in my control my dad wouldn't have left. I wouldn't live you and your mom would be here. ! "
"If everything was in your control you wouldn't love me? "
"No I wouldn't. You know ow why. Our friendship mental everything to me. If everything was in my control you would be with a beautiful smart girl. Someone you will want to marry. Not me. I was fine with being friends. We have been friends since we were born. I wouldn't want to risk that. But I did because nothing is in control. "
"Ok. So you're fine with us being just friends? "
"Yes."
"Ok. We are done. Only friends nothing more. "
"Ok fine. " I said and walked toward the front door. I took out my phone to call jess we have volleyball practice.
"Where are you going? " He said. He sounds upset. Probably because I agreed with him.
"I have practice. " I held up my hand when he tries to talk.
(J =Jess A=Alejandra.)
J: where are you we have practice?
A: I know I'm at Blake's. Can you grab my bag then come get me?
J: yea I just left. I have the Honda.
A: ok.
J: bye.
A: bye.

Blake tried to hug me.
"No. I need my space. " He looked down but nodded. Not five minutes later Jess pulls up. I get in the car and she drives off.
"What's wrong! " She noticed the tears running down my face. I don't even know why I was crying. I know we it was going to end. But I didn't think it was going to like that.
"We broke up. I don't know why we even broke up. It just happened so fast. " I said as she pulled into the parking lot.
"Do you wanna skip practice.? "
"No. But after I'm not going home. I'mma get a ride with Taliya since she lives near Tatiana. I stay a hers tonight I just need my space. " She nodded.
"Ok but if she don't want to give you a ride then call me ok. " I nodded. We got our grabbed our stuff then entered the school.
+-+---------------------------------------------------_---------------------------------------------------
"Alright ladies! Good work today! Next game is Thursday! Hit the showers! " We all went into the locker room. When everyone was in the showers. I grab my phone. I hope she's not at cheer practice.
(T=Taliya a=Alejandra.)
T: what do you want?
A: are you busy tonight?
T: no.
A: wanna come out with me and my cousin. Bring Matt and the others.
T: I guess. Where are you.
A: just finished volleyball practice.
T: ok well I'm outside with the others. Do you want me to get Blake?
A: no.
T: ok well come out when you're done.
A: ok.

I go and get into the shower.

10 minutes later I am outside with my bag. I see yhem by Jacobs Jeep. It's Jacob Taliya two of her minions and Matt. I walk over.
"Hey girl. What brings you over to us? " Jacob asks.
"The club. Whoever I'm going with we are going to my cousins and getting ready then we will meet at black out. "
"Ok your coming with me. " Taliya said. We said bye and went to her car.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 minutes later and we were all ready.

"Whose driving? " Taliya asked

"We're taking a cab. We are all getting wasted. " I said. She nodded. Tatiana called a cab while I looked on Instagram. Apparently everyone we'll my friends and Blake were at my house.
"The cab is here. " We nid and get up to leave.
"The guys are meeting us there. " Taliya said.
"Matt and Jacob. " I asked.
"And Derrick. "
"Ok." I shrugged. Eventually Blake will find out. I don't care though. I just need him out of my head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jacob.tell Matt to give me back my phone. " I whined.
"Wait let's take a selfie. " He says. I shrug. Me ,Taliya , Jacob, Derrick, and Matt pose for the selfie. Tatiana is at the bar. It's her turn for drinks.
"Lemme see. " I say. Matt hands me my phone after he posted it to Instagram.
"Why did you do that. And with the caption:  out for drinks with my besties. " I exclaim.

"Chill

"Chill.its just a picture. Let's go. We are gunna dance. "He grabs Taliya hand. I wait for Tatiana to come back with drinks. When she comes back she has my favorite.
" You know I love you right? "I ask and take a corona.
" Only because I got you what you want. "I smirk and nod. I chug half of mine and grab her hand. I drag her into the dance floor when my song comes on. Well nearly all the songs they aged are my favorite. Black out is a Latino club. They play all Latino pop.

skmetime in between the song Jacob joined us. He had his hands on my waist. I didn't mind as long as his hands didn't wander. After the song I ordered a round of shots. I drank three. I knew then that I was drunk. All I know is that somehow we ended up at Matt's