chapter 41

"Blake stop. " He takes another drink.
"Stop or I swear to God, I will break your hand. " He does it again. I grab his hand and he shrieks. He shrieks but I didn't even do anything.
"What's going on over there? " Mom asks.
"Blake keep taking my drink. " I whine.
"Oh shut it. " She says.
"Your lucky we are in a private room though. Not in the main area. These kids would be embaressments. " My dad says and winks. I roll my eyes. I wrap my arms around Blake's neck and peck his cheek.
"You know I love you right? " He nods.
"But if you keep taking my fuckin drink, I will rip off your balls and hand em to you. " His eyes widen and he puts the glass down. I Pat his head and return to my conversation with Alyssa.
"So how did it start? " I ask with a smirk.
"Ali, I already told you like 500 times. " She sighed.
"Are you positive it was 500 times? "
"I sure it was. " She said and took a drink of her wine. She's a wine girl. She will drink beer and liquor when she wants but she prefers wine.
"Let me see that. " I say and take the bottle. I grab my now empty glass and pour some in it. I take a drink and rate it.
"What? " She says already knowing.
"6. It's better then the ones I had before. "
"Babe, I got something for you. " I turn to Blake, who has a black velvet box in his hand. He hands it to me.
"What is it? "
"Open it and see. " I open it and see a necklace. The pendent is a volleyball. There's a little heart pendent next to it. It's engraved with a A.

"It's beautiful Blake

"It's beautiful Blake. Thank you. " I say and hug him.
"I actually have something else for you but its at home. " He says.
"Why? "
"It's for your birthday so you don't get it until tomorrow. I gave you this one early because you gave me mine early. "
"Only because you saw it. "
"But you still gave it to me. "
"What are you two talking about? " Zeke said loud enough to draw everyone's attention. I raise my eyebrows.
"What's in the box? " Mom asks.
"Yea we wanna know. " Hanna drawls.
"It's a necklace. Y'all are nosey. " I say and hand it to Blake.
"Will you put it on? " He takes it and gets up. He pits it around my neck and I move my hair so he can clip it. Once he does he sits down.
"That looks expensive."Alyssa says.
" I don't care about the price. "I said and waved it off.
" That's nice. "Sam says.
" Hey Sam take another drink. "Hanna says. He looks buzzed. He does.
" Where'd you get that? I want one. "I ask. He's drinking a corona.
" No you can't have one. You have a part tomorrow. You can get hammered. It's your right to. "
"No because I'm not 21.but I could. "
"Whatever. Do me a favor and get Tatiana to go out with me. "
"Boy you look like a lovesick puppy. " Jess says.
"You got it bad." Brandon says.
"He's had it for her for a long time. Two years maybe. " Blake says.
"Just give her something she wants. She'll go out with you then. " I say.
"Why didn't you tell me this before? " He says.
"Just call her or wait till tomorrow. " I say.
"It's getting late. We should go. " Dad Interrupts. We all get up to go.
"Um who's gunna drive. We all had a drink. " I said.
"I didn't. I'll drive. " Brandon said.
"Ok but if you scratch her I will scratch you. "
*yes ma'am. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I storm over to the intercom and punch the button.
"MOM! " I yelled.
"What? " She said into the intercom.
"WHY IS THERE A THEME FOR MY PARTY!! " I scream. I start to pull at my hair. We just got home and see emails on my laptop. Leslie asked why I put a theme. The theme is the that bad but it's the fact she put one.
"Woah. I just said the theme was a ball. "I bang my head against the wall.
" Why did you put a theme? "I say.
" Because why not? It's a ball. Everyone loves balls. "Blake snickers. I look at the person on my bed.
" Do something useful. Go get my pj's. "I say. He groans but does it anyway.
" Yes mom. I know but you should've asked me. "
"I know. I'm sorry. "
"It's fine. I'mma get to bed. noches. " (Night) I say.
"Buenas noches honey. " I walk into my closet.
"Does it take you that long to--" I collide into something hard. I nearly fall but arms snake around my waist. I look up to see Blake.
"Does it take me long to what? " He asks with a smirk.
"Get my clothes. "
"Here." I take the clothes and walk into the bathroom to take off my dress. I put it into the hamper then take off my makeup. I walk out and jump on Blake. (Pj's above) ⬆⬆⬆

He kisses the top of my head

He kisses the top of my head. I sigh and close my eyes.
"I never told you congratulations. " He randomly says.
"For what? " I ask
"Winning your game."
"It's ok. We have plenty more for you to congratulate me on. "
"As in sex... " I slap his chest.
"No dumbass. But I want you to do something for me. "
"Hmm."
"Get a fourth tattoo. I get to pick where. " I say and get up. He slaps my ass.
"Ow. Did you have to do it that hard? "
"Yes. Why did you get up? "
"To show you what I want you to get. " I grab my laptop and go sit next to him. I search for the picture and click on it when I find it.
"I want you to get this. " I turn the laptop to face him.

"I like that

"I like that. Where'd you find this? "
"On google. Thats where I get all of my crafty ideas. "
"What do you mean 'crafty ideas'? Last time I checked you didn't have a crafty side. " I scoffed.
"I do. It just doesn't come out often. "
"Uh huh. Come lay down. " I closed my laptop and set it on my nightstand. I layed down next to him but he pulled me in too of him.
"Do you know how much I love you? " I asked.
"No. Although I hope it's a lot. "
"I love you to the stars and back. "
"I love you to the stars and back Ali. "
"We just sounded like q3 year old girls."
"I don't care because that's how much I love you. " He said and kissed the top of my head. I sighed and closed my eyes.