chapter 34

"No fucking way! " Jess exclaimed.
"You have to be fucking kidding me! " Sam shouts.
"Why? " Was all I said.
"I know why. " Blake said as we all stared at Mia being dragged out of the school. She was wearing a black hoodie with blue skinny jeans. She was wearing converse. If I had never seen her before I wouldn't think she'd be one of the Barbie's.
"Why Blake? "
"She tried to hook up with me but I said I was with you. She said we'd be the golden couple. After I told her that I loved you and would never like her she said she was gunna get you. At the time I didn't know what she meant. Now I do. "
"Why didn't you tell me a psycho bitch was trying to kill me? "
"Haven't you seen the way she looks at him. It's like she's obsessed with him. She would smile looking at him. She would smile when he laughs. But when she saw him with you she would look furious. "
"ella es una puta obsesionada psicópata." I said and glared at Blake. (she's a psycho obsessed bitch.)
"Why are you glaring at me? "
"porque no me contaste sobre tu pequeño amigo obsesivo. no digas que no sabías, sé que lo hiciste, eres bastante observador." I said. (because you didn't tell me about you little obsessive friend. don't say you didn't know i know you did you are pretty damn observant.)
"Let's all take a deep breath. Today has been a bad day-" I cur her off.
"Bad day? Bad day! This day was the worst day of all time! The very thing everyone tries to avoid! And it's all because of a girl who is obsessed with my boyfriend and wanted me dead! This whole thing was because she wanted me dead! " I shouted.
"Woah is there a problem here? " A officer walked over to us.
"Adelante. Dile a Blake." I said frustrated. (Go ahead. Tell him Blake.)
"No off--" I cut him off.
"Yes there is. The girl you just took in to custody, her name is Mia. She has apparently been obsessed with him for about the three weeks she was here. She tried to come on to him. "Blake tried to say something but I just got louder.
" He told her he loves me so she said she was gunna get me!  She wanted  to be the golden couple!"I said loudly be a use everyone tried to shut me up.
"No everyone shut up and let me talk! I am saying what Blake said so shut you mouths! " I barked. Everyone shut up. Even the cop.
"She said she was gunna kill you. She wanted you out of her way. I went to her house one time. Only once. What I saw scared me. I knew she was psycho the minute I saw it. "
"Stop beating around the bush and tell us what the hell you saw! " I said.
"Her wall was filled, corner to corner with pictures of Blake. The ones that she had of when he was with you, she burned, cut and scratched you out of them. " The officer was just standing there watching and listening.
"What are you doing? Write this down and take her stament. " I said he got out his notepad right away. They walked away.
"What the fuck Ali. " Blake said. He looked furious.
"What? Are you mad because I told him the reason why the school was shot up was because a girl wanted you and needed to get me out of the way? "
"Why did you tell him? " He shouted.
"Why wouldn't I? " Ishouted back.
"Your not supposed to tell my business. If I wanted him to know them I would've told him! "
"Why did you tell everyone when it was your business! If you didn't want me to tell him then you should've kept your mouth shut about it! "
"I can't do this anymore. I need my space. I'll call you when I'm ready to talk. "He said looking at me.
" At least when someone tells me they want space I can stay away. "I said. It's true. I told him I wanted space he last two times we taught. He called and showed up at my house both times. But when he asks for space I can keep to myself. He looked down. He probably thought that I was going to call just like him. He's wrong because I'm not. I walked to a officer.
" Excuse me. "
"Yes ma'am. "
"May we leave now? "
"Yes you may. "
"Ok thanks. " I walked to my Escalade and got in. I turned it on and called Tatiana. I drove out of the school gate as she picked up.
(T=Tatiana a= Alejandra)
T: hey cuz
A: hey what you doin today wanna hang
T: yea what's wrong I can tell in your voice.
A: there was a shooting at school today I'll tell you everything when I see you but Blake and I got into another argument and he said he needs space so I'm giving it to him.
T: what do you mean there was a shooting at your school how can you be so calm about it
A: I guess I'm fueled on anger but the reason why I'm so calm has to do with the shooting.
T: just come over I have friends coming over
A: did you know I moved in with my dad
T: no when
A: mom sold our house about a month ago we moved in with my dad because he proposed
T: that's awesome. Come get me and my friends there only 5 of us including me
A: ok I'm on my way
T: bye
A: bye

We hung up and it took me 10 minutes to get to her house. She has a 5 bedroom 2 story white House. It's like my old house. Except we had four bedrooms. Her and her friends were sitting on the porch. I parked and got out.
"Hey." I said walking up her porch steps.
"Hey. Are you ok?" She asked.
"Yea I'm fine. I was just scared. Really scared. "
"Do the police know who it is? "
"Yea. The new girl Mia. She was obsessed with Blake. The whole plan was to kill me and get me out of the way so she could be with Blake and be THE golden couple. "
"Wow."
"Yea wow. The bitch is dumb as hell. She was a whole floor above me. I just don't want to talk about it anymore. Can we go. I have trunks and bikinis at my place. "They nodded. We walked to the Escalade.
" This is your car? What happened to the Honda? "Tatiana asked.
" I still have it. I just went and bought this. Come on. "We got in and I drove home.