He nodded his head in agreement, seeming to be taking it all in. I sighed and sipped the smoothie I was given by his coworker that was good as fuck.

"Ya know, if Jungkook allowed you to live your dream then what? What if he wasn't in the way and supported you through it?"

"I don't know, and I don't want to take the chance with that......people are different when they're in love and it's almost scary how they act when denied something with strong feelings attached. I've turned down so many people telling them that it's an infatuation and I rather not hurt them along the way because I have things I want to do first before I decide to suck myself into love."

"Never know, but hey if that's how you feel about it and it's right for you, do what you have to do then."

I nodded and went to have some breakfast. After leaving the cafe, I met up with Hobi hyung and Jungkook to practice.

"Hey hey hey what's up?"

"You're in a good mood hyung," I said.

"I mean yea, I'm excited to perform this dance today since this is being done at the auditorium with special guest."

"Oh? Why haven't I heard of that?" I said looking about.

"Because you were a bit late that day, but yea he's someone that works with our teacher on the performances they do across the world. Maybe to see how we do with this," he said with a smile.

I couldn't help but to smile at the fact that this is something that could catapult me into success. Jungkook walked in looking at his phone then put his stuff down to come over to us. He didn't seem like himself maybe didn't get any sleep but I know he'll come around.

"Hey kookie," I greeted poking his arm.

He looked at me then away seeming to not want to talk.

"Hey sleepy head at least greet everyone," Hobi hyung said ruffling his hair.

"Well I'm here aren't I? I want to sleep than be here," he said moving hyung's hand away from him.

"What were you doing last night that kept you up? I know you couldn't have been studying unless you were hardcore into it," I said.

"Yea let's go with that," was all he said before the teacher came in telling us to head to the auditorium and to get ready. Before I got out of the building, an intercom announcement was made calling for me to head to the dean's office which is rare.

"Did you do something Ji?" Hobi hyung asked.

"No? I don't recall doing anything or hearing anything requiring me to appear there. I'm sure it's nothing so go on ahead, I'm sure it won't take long."

The both nodded and continued out as I went the other way heading towards the main building. Once I got there I see some people from the party looking at me getting silent as I walked inside seeing a woman on her phone and Ten....then the dean looking at me with an assuring smile.

"Park Jimin, it's nice to see you," he started standing up.

"It's nice to see you too sir, is there something the matter?"

I looked over to the woman who looked pissed but rather composed. Ten was sitting next to her staring at the ground not paying me no mind but also seeming to be pissed as well. I couldn't gather what could have happened before I got here but all I know is that the incident was mentioned and they needed me.

"Please have a seat," He said as I did as he said.

He then gets up and goes to the couches that we were sitting on and sat on the single chairs on the side as he placed his papers on the table.