Chapter 43

Adeline POV

"Jack please calm down," I beg my baby, while rocking him in my arms. He's been screaming and crying non stop and I can't figure out why. I've tried everything.

"Hey ba...." Kasen starts greeting me as he walks through the front door but stops when he sees Jack's fit and my exhausted face.

"Here, let me take him," Kasen offers and I quickly take him up on it.

I put my face in my palms, "oh my god, Kasen. I feel like everything is falling apart."

Kasen comes over, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Everything will be okay baby. Some celeb will get too plastered or cheat on their husband and that will be the new news. Everyone will forget about this soon."

I smile thankfully at him, slightly comforted by his words.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You're the best, what did I ever do to deserve you?"

He grins, "no baby, it's more like what did I do to deserve YOU."

I cook us a quick dinner and Jack finally falls asleep, leaving us some alone time. My hormones are driving me crazy, so I turn to climb on top of him so I'm straddling him.

He smirks right before we crash our lips on to each other. He kisses my neck and I throw my head back in pleasure. "I need you so badly right now," I breath into his mouth.

Kasen bits my lower lip, dragging it out towards him in between his teeth, causing me to moan, "fuck yes baby."

He grabs my shirt and yanks it off, followed by my bra. Kasen's mouth takes my right nipple in, sucking it, while his left hand squeezes my left breast.

"Ahhh, baby," I groan, soaking wet for him.

We take off the rest of our clothes and I leave a trail of wet kisses and licks down his toned eight pack stomach, pausing when I reach his pelvic bone.

I glance up at him smiling hungrily before biting down hard on the bone. He throws his head back and cusses, "FUCK!"

I lick him across the region to his other bone and repeat my biting on that one, earning the same reaction.

Licking the side of his V-shaped region, I reach his hard dick. I look up and stare into his eyes innocently before licking the tip of his cock. He hisses but keeps his eyes glaring into mine. I twirl my tongue, circling around his dick while moving my head up and down.

He graps a fistful of my hair, and slams himself into my mouth, causing me to gag and tears to form in my eyes.

"I fucking love fucking this pretty little mouth of yours," He moans, moving my head up and down his hard length.

I moan, so turned on by his pleasure that while he fucks my mouth, I reach down in between my legs and start to pleasure myself with my fingers.

"Let me taste," He demands, grabbing one of my fingers and putting it into his mouth. He closes his eyes as he sucks.

"Mmmm, my favorite.." He groans, letting go of my head. I suck my cheeks while I move my head up and down so that I'm sucking him even harder.

All of a sudden, he yanks himself out of my mouth, throwing me onto my back and latches his tongue right onto my clit, sucking it in while he circles his tongue.

"Ohh FUCK!" I scream out, lifting my hips further to create more contact.

"You want me to make you come like this?" He moans, the vibrations of his words make me feel even more pleasure.

"YES! PLEASE!" I beg.

He moves his tongue from my clit, and licks both sides of my folds before returning his mouth to my clit. He's full on licking me as hard as he can and my toes start to curl.

"FUCK!" I scream as I grab the bedsheets tightly, screaming out his name as I orgasm. He keeps going patiently, letting me enjoy every second of it.

He pulls me on top of him, picking his hips up so he's extremely deep inside of me and starts to thrust in and out this way.

"God you feel so fucking good. I love fucking you this deep," He growls.

I turn around so I'm riding him reverse cowgirl, screaming out when he spanks me hard.

His breaths are getting shorter and harsher and I can tell he's close. He pulls me so I'm laying my back onto his chest and wraps a firm hand around my neck while he pants into my ear, fucking me hard and fast.

I can't hold back my orgasm anymore and scream out his name while I come onto him.

In his shallowing breathing, he grunts, "fuck yes babe!" as he fills me up with his cum.

We both breathe heavily, panting as we lay next to each other and face one another.

"I love you," he says pulling me into him.

"I love you too baby," I breath out.