Chapter 21

*One Month Later

Adeline POV

It's been one month since running out on Kasen at the club. I haven't talked to him since, I can't bring myself to. I have crazy feelings for him, and every time I'm near him, it consumes me. The feelings take over and I don't think.

I still have such a strong feeling with Axel too though. I get butterflies, and electricity between us. I don't know what to do, to be honest.

The last month, I've been traveling back and forth to be with Axel while he finishes his time in L.A.

Because he will be spending a lot of time out here, he decided to keep his place here for when he has to be in L.A. which I think is smart. Why stay in a hotel when you could have a second home?

Tonight is the album party and I'm excited for our first event as a couple. I still care and like him a huge amount...even though it might not seem so.

Axel had a stylist come over with a choice of dresses. I didn't want to be too overboard and take away the attention from his album but I still wanted to look damn good. I put my look together, and feel really happy as I look in the mirror.

I meet Axel in the living room, and my heart fucking stops at how he looks

I meet Axel in the living room, and my heart fucking stops at how he looks. How the hell does something look that fucking good?

"You look absolutely stunning babe," he says kissing my cheek

"Thank you, you look fine as hell too," I half joke.

"Ready?" He asks holding out his arm.

I link mine into his, smiling, "ready."

We arrive to the red carpet at the entrance to the party.

Axel winks and gets out, I'm instantly blinded by a billion camera flashes. He holds out his hand like a gentleman, and helps me out of the car. We walk hand in hand, and once we get in right spot, we stop and turn facing the cameras. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close. I don't know how many pictures are taken, but I gaze up at him smiling, watching him in his element. I hear all the cameras going crazy for that shot. We walk away from the cameras and stop in front of an interviewer with someone videoing her.

"Here we are with the man of the hour, Axel Kadence! Head vocalist and guitarist of The Agents of Anarchy. Axel, is this the lucky lady whose stolen the bad boy's heart?"

Axel smiles widely, showing off his brilliant smile, "yes, for the first time to the public, I'd like to introduce my girl, Adeline Cooper." He gestures his hand to me.

"Oh my! You are one lucky girl! How's life been since meeting the infamous rockstar?"

I slightly laugh, cause to me, he's just my sweet, hot boyfriend, not the famous rockstar.

"It's been unreal, I never thought I'd find someone who could make me feel this way, and the moment he walked into my life, he did."

"Aw you two are so adorable. So Axel, this album is a bit different from the others, I heard it today, it's amazing! But what inspired the change?"

"Love," He says confidently, and looks straight down into my eyes.

"Oh my god, you guys heard it here first, our heartbreaker bad boy is in love and found his muse! Well thanks for your time, Axel and Adeline. Remember everyone to go out and buy The Agents of Anarchy's new album 'This Moment. It is on the shelves now and on iTunes!!!!"

We smile and wave at the camera, before turning and heading inside.

Axel whispers into my ear, "not so bad, huh?"

I smile. "Only cause you were there holding me up, I almost fainted from nerves."

"Get used to it baby, cause you're coming everywhere with me from now on."