Chapter 38

*Six Months Later

Adeline POV

My wedding day, it's finally here. After months of planning and worrying, it's finally here. I can't wait to become Mrs. King.

I take one last look in the mirror before I straighten out my dress.

Once I start walking down the aisle, I look into Kasen's eyes and tears spring into mine. I get to marry this perfect man.

We don't break eye contact the whole time I walk down the aisle, once I reach him he leans in and whispers, "I love you, so much."

I smile and say it back. The priest goes on with the ceremony and it's time to say our vows.

Kasen starts, "Adeline, the moment I saw you, I fell in love. You are my dream girl. You've made me the happiest man, and the happiest father. I promise to cherish you, to love you and to protect you the rest of my entire life. Till death do us part."

I smile, holding back tears. "Kasen, you are the best thing to ever happen to me. You have given me everything and anything I've ever could of asked for. You are the best father to our son, and I'm so proud to be marrying you today. I promise to cherish you, to love you, and to protect you the rest of my entire life. Till death do us part."

We finishing the ceremony with an intense kiss, earning whoops and cheers.

After the reception, we run hand and hand through a line of people throwing rice into our limo, and head off in the private jet to our honeymoon.

Kasen carries me onto the jet, making out with me the whole time. Taking me straight to the bedroom, he sets me down and spins me so I'm standing with my back towards his front. He lays kisses on my neck while he slowly unzips my dress. Once it falls to the floor, he spins me back around and takes a step back, admiring me in my bridal lingerie and heels.

"Fuck, you are so perfect." He bits his lip, pushing me onto the bed.

I'm laying on the bed on my back, propped up onto my elbows watching him run his finger down my body. He reaches my panties and rubs me gently over them.

"Baby, you're soaked, I can feel it through your panties," he growls.

I throw my head back moaning as he slips a finger past my panties into my soaked pussy. His slow movements are torturous, and I need him in side of me.

"Baby...please!" I beg.

"Please what?" He teases.

"I need you!" I exclaim.

"All in good time, baby." He continues to tease me.

He flips me over onto my stomach, unclasps my bra, and kisses me slowly down my spine. Flipping me back over on to my back, he takes my nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue and sucking on it while he tugs my other nipple
With his fingers.

Kasen rips off my panties, then demands, "play with yourself."

He backs away, watching me intently as I touch myself, moaning and arching my back. Grabbing something out of a drawer, he walks back to me.

"Stop. Hands up above you. Legs spread."

I do as he says, so turned on. He ties my hands and ankles to the bedposts, making me restrained in an X shape on the bed.

He dives his tongue into my pussy and his moan vibrates into me, "baby, you taste amazing."

I arch my back, pulling at my restraints.

"BABY PLEASE!" I beg.

His tongue does it's magic and I come into his mouth, screaming his name.

Kasen then unties me, flipping me so my chest is bent onto the bed and my ass is up in the air. He teases my entrance with the tip of his dick before he shoves himself hard, all the way into me.

He hisses, gritting his teeth, "fuck baby, you feel so fucking good."

He's thrusting in and out of me from behind, and his breathing gets shorter and harsher. He spanks me, pulling out of me, and lays down onto his back, yanking me to straddle him. "Ride me," he demands. I happily comply, sitting myself down fully onto his hard big cock. I slowly rise and sink onto him, while angling myself so my clit rubs on his length.

I feel myself building, and I close my eyes throwing my head back. I feel his hand knot in my hair and yank my head so I'm looking at him. "No baby, you fucking watch me while you fuck me," he orders.

I moan at his harsh hold and his sexy demands. I ride him up and down, staring into his eyes. My mouth drops, and that moment of pure need right before I orgasm has reached me.

"FUCK! Baby! FUCK!" I scream as my clit throbs, coming all on to his dick.

My orgasm sets him off.

"Fuck yes!" He screams releasing into me, filling me up.

"I love you wife," he kisses me gently.

I smile, "I love you, husband."