Chapter 14

*Warning: Mature Content, viewer discretion advised.

Adeline POV

"Alright Todd, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye! Be safe!" Todd waves goodbye.

It's Friday night, and Axel has his last concert in D.C. tonight. He leaves tomorrow afternoon to finish up the last 10 stops of the tour. Luckily, the final stops of the tour were back to back nights, so he can come visit me again in 10 days.

After his show tonight, his band had rented out a VIP area at one of the area's best clubs, and Kate, Rose, and I were on the guest list. Right now, I was headed to Kate's to get ready with her.

I made sure I picked an outfit that he would love, wanting to look extremely hot for his last night with me for while. It's 10 PM when I look at myself in the mirror, and give myself approval.

The band was still on their way when Kate and I arrived at the club

The band was still on their way when Kate and I arrived at the club. Luckily, they had put our names down, so we were allowed right away into the VIP area. We both sat down and immediately took two shots of tequila. After that, I switched to a cold beer, not wanting to get too drunk to have sex.

I'm two shots of tequila and two beers in when I see Axel and the band arrive. A little tipsy, I ran over and jump up on Axel giving him a passionate kiss in the middle of the club. Luckily, he just laughed. "You got started without me darling?" He asks pretending to be offended.

His humor quickly turns into awe as he looks me up and down.

"Holy shit, Addy, you trying to kill me? You look fucking amazing." He whispers in my ear.

I giggle and answer back, "you like the outfit? I picked it out especially for you." I do a little swirl so he can see me from all perspectives.

"Fuck Addy, yes I fucking love it."

I bite my lip, happy for his approval.

"Come on, let me catch up to you," He grabs my hand and leads me back to the VIP area.

Kyle is right up next to Kate and they're taking shots together. The other two band members, Ace and Caleb are surrounded by the groupie girls. Axel sits down and pulls me to sit close to him.

The waitress comes up to the table, "what can I get y'all?"

"Can we get a couple bottles of your best champagne, and a round of Patron Silver shots?" Axel orders.

She walks away, and I start laughing.

"What are you possibly laughing at?" Axel teases.

"I don't know...maybe the interview that aired tonight."

"Ah you saw?" He chuckles.

"Yes, it was HILARIOUS! Kate and I watched as we got ready and we were in tears, laughing so hard."

"OH MY GOD, YES THAT WAS AWESOME!" Kate chimes in excitedly.

We all share a laugh, and the waitress comes back with our drinks.

Once everyone has a glass of champagne, Axel toasts, "to the last of our tour, to our new album, and to our band's move to D.C.!"

I can't even clink my glass, my mouth drops open.

"You're moving to D.C.?"

Axel smirks, and pulls my arm in so my glass clinks with the others.

"Yes, we are. I don't want to be away from you. And we all like it here, right guys?" He looks around the group.

"Axel asked us the other day, and we all agreed, no questions asked. We love it here." Kyle shrugs, then winks at Kate.

At a loss for words, I grab the back of Axel's head and pull him into a make out session. I don't care whose watching, this man is moving here for me, and I couldn't be more excited.

A couple more drinks in, and we're both feeling it. We're not too drunk, but we are the perfect amount of buzzed.

"Let's go dance!" I grab Axel's hand and lead him to the dance floor.

Some house/party music is playing, and I start moving to the beat. Axel takes hold of my wrists, and yanks me in close, wrapping my arms around his neck, and places his hands on my waist. We're facing each other as we grind together to the music, and something about making eye contact with him while we are dancing is extremely arousing.

I turn around so my back is to his front, and I start rocking my ass into his crotch, grinding on him. I lean back and wrap my arm around his neck again, closing my eyes as we move together. With open access to my neck, he starts kissing it, making me moan.

His hands trail down the front of my body, onto my legs, and he squeezes my thighs tightly. His touch down in that general region is too much and I spin around so I'm facing him, and I start making out with him fiercely.

Axel pulls away and says into my ear, "I can't wait to get home. Let's go to the bathroom. Now."

I nod, smiling seductively, the thrill of public sex is exhilarating. He drags me by the hand to the men's one stall bathroom, and locks the door. He pulls a bunch of paper towels out of the holder, and wipes down the wet sink area, drying it off, before lifting me up onto it.

"This time is gonna be fast and rough, baby. I have all night to take it slow, but right now I fucking need it."

I moan at his hot, demanding words.

He frees himself from his pants and boxers, pulls me to the edge of the counter, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He uses a finger to push my small thong out of the way, and shoves his hard dick inside of my soaked pussy.

"Oh fuck baby," he growls.

"Axel, yes!"

The angle I'm sitting at makes it so his cock rubs my clit every time he moves it in and out.

"God I love how wet you always are for me," he hisses, thrusting into me harder.

"You feel so fucking good, Axel," I moan before I bite his earlobe.

He grits his teeth and his groans are getting louder.

"Fuck! Axel!" I scream as I come onto his dick. I throw my head back at the amazing feeling.

His sucks in his breath hard, and I know he's about to come in my throbbing pussy.

"Fuck! Baby!" He pulls my hair as he releases inside of me.

We smile at each other, and take a moment to catch our breath.

He lifts me gently off the counter, setting me down on my feet. Once we've straighten ourselves out, we hold hands and giggle at our naughty public act.