Chapter 25

*Author's Note:

Awww Kasen is so hot and so sweet. I love him. But omg there's gonna be some baby momma drama coming up real soon! Whose baby do you think it is? And what the hell has Axel been up to lately? Read to find out.

Kasen POV (you're welcome)

I hold Adeline's hand as the doctor comes in with the test results.

"Well congrats you two! You're pregnant!" Dr. Miller says.

I see fear take over Adeline's eyes, "how far along am I?"

"Well let's do an ultrasound and see if we can find out!" Dr. Miller sets everything up before putting the probe on Adeline's stomach.

Adeline is frightfully looks at the machine.

"Okay there," Dr. Miller points to a tiny blob. "There's your baby, I would say you're about 8 weeks!"

"So it's still legal to get an abortion right?" Adeline asks. It doesn't surprise me, she had told me she would ask about her options, and I'd support her no matter what.

"Yes, 8 weeks is still pretty early. I can set you up with a counselor to talk about options, if you'd like," Dr. Miller continues.

"No let's go ahead and set up an appointment for an abortion. This early I can still take the pill right..." her question is interrupted by a noise on the machine.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh.

Adeline's eyes go wider and her jaw drops, as she looks back at the screen. "What is that?" She asks softly, already knowing the answer.

"That's the baby's heartbeat, sometimes is too faint to hear at this point, sometimes you're able to." Dr. Miller explains.

Ads looks up at me, lovingly with tears pooling in her eyes, then back at the screen, then back up at me. I smile at her warmly. I can tell she's changing her mind on the abortion.

"Hey Dr. is there any way we could get some information on options. I think maybe we should schedule that appointment too, what do you think babe?"

Adeline just nods, knowing if she talks she'll start crying.

Dr. Miller smiles, "yes I can do that."

"Hey Dr. Miller?" Ads voice speaks up.

Dr. Miller turns back to her.

"Okay please don't judge me for this, but um, when's the earliest you can get a paternity test?" She asks quietly.

Dr. Miller chuckles, "I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to keep the momma healthy, and deliver a healthy baby. That's it. We can go ahead and get one today, if you'd like. I just need some of your blood, Adeline, and a cheek swab from you, Kasen."

"Are you ready, or do you want to wait?" Adeline asks.

"Babe, it doesn't matter to me, I'm here for you and the baby, no matter what." I promise her.

"Let's do it." Adeline decides.

After Dr. Miller got everything he says, "here's all the information about choices, here's the counselors number, and the results of the test will be back in about a week, give or take."

The next day, we go to the counselor. The first thirty minutes of the appointment were Adeline deflecting every question, asking about the interior of the office, where the counselor went to school, what made them go into this field.

"Okay Adeline, what made you think of having an abortion?"

"Honestly, of course it's huge news and I was freaked out. But mainly, I want to be with this man," she points to me, "like want to be with him forever, but I have a feeling this bay is the man's that I dated before Kasen. And I can't lose Kasen because I have another man's child."

"Kasen, what do you think?" The counselor asks me.

"You wanna know the 100% truth?" I ask and both of them nod.

"The 100% truth is, I knew I was going to marry this girl the first time I walked her home after an event at the hospital. I knew we were meant for each other, but I had to wait it out until she was done with the other guy, by her own choice. I don't care what the results say, Adeline. You're my future, and I will love this baby as it's father, no matter what the results say. Because you are my future, you are my family, and now, so is this baby." I pour my heart out.

Adeline is crying, "oh my god, oh my god, you're my future too!" Tears running down her face.

"Adeline, I fucking love you. I would be thrilled to raise a family with you, and honestly, this kid and you deserve a better father and boyfriend than that guy. I'm not going anywhere love."

"I love you too!" She grabs me into a hug, smiling, but still crying.

"Well, that must've been nice to hear Adeline, does that help with your decision?" The counselor asks.

Adeline looks up at me through her lashes, and grabs my hands in hers. With a smile she says, "yes, let's have this baby!"