Epilogue

(Seattle, years later) 

And they lived Happily Ever After.

After reading the text of the final page that showed the illustration of Apple and Raven singing in their dorm, the 10-year-old girl closed the storybook and gazed at the cover that had a design of an apple tree and the title 'Once Upon a Time' under it. 

Sitting on a seat on a moving train, the girl with her long light brown hair tied in a low ponytail took a deep breath while curling her lips up in a small smile as she gazed out the window and admired the city lights that glowed in the dark from ...

Sitting on a seat on a moving train, the girl with her long light brown hair tied in a low ponytail took a deep breath while curling her lips up in a small smile as she gazed out the window and admired the city lights that glowed in the dark from the night sky.

When she came to her stop, she got off the train and made her way into an apartment where she went up the many stories until she got out of the elevator and onto the story she needed. Once there, she walked down the hall until she came upon a door labeled 815. Knowing it was the right one, she took a deep breath as she made her way to the door and knocked. She waited, but after not getting an answer, she knocked again.

This time, the door was opened by a young and beautiful woman in her early thirties with her long dark brown hair draping behind her. When she looked down to see who was at her door, she gave a puzzled look when she saw the girl.

"Um, hello?" she questioned.

"Hi," the girl greeted, "Are you Brooke Page?"

The woman stood there a bit surprised by how the girl knew her name as she let out a small sigh before answering.

"Yeah," she nodded "Who are you?"

"My name's Shannon, I'm your daughter."

Brooke was now even more surprised, there was no way this girl was her daughter.

"I don't have a daughter" she replied as she tried to close the door, only for Shannon to stop it.

"Yes you do" she declared "Now come on, you're family and friends need you."

Well, that's the end of this very long book of the series, never thought I would reach the hundreds. Anyway, I've got one last book after this and it will be the end of the series. I know it's sad, but every series has to come to an end. But the thing is, I'm not gonna be able to post the next book for a while cause I'm literally going to college the next day, and that means I won't have a lot of time to write cause I'll be busy studying.

So because of this, I'm gonna be taking a break from Wattpad for a while. I might write during my breaks, but I most likely won't be able to upload until like Christmas when I'm on my break from school. Now I know that's a long wait, but I really have to focus on my studies and not to mention trying to find some time to plot the next story. Anyway, I really enjoyed writing this book, I did get pretty emotional while writing it cause now that the curse is broken, everyone is back home and free from their destinies and graduated from Ever After High. And also Mira and David had to go which made me sadder.

So as you probably know, the next book is gonna be focused on Brooke who is now an adult. I can't wait to write about her, but I just have to come up with the whole storyline first, which might be kinda hard, but I'll figure something out. I still can't believe I've got one more book left, it's like time went by so fast. I sure am gonna miss writing this series when I'm done, but until then, like I said, I'm gonna be taking a break. So, I hope you all enjoyed this story, I know I did. And I hope you all can be patient enough until I post the next book. Have a nice day.

The End is just the beginning...