Ch.91 Power of friendship

Already knowing she was lost, Olivia kept on walking and searching through the school to find Elena. With the Key of Great Power still hanging around her neck and Grimm's ring clutched in her hand, she felt ready for anything. But at the same time, she couldn't help but worry about everyone; Terrence, Mira, David, her friends in Storybrooke. She has never felt this worried in her life.

After a minute of walking, Olivia came upon a pair of large wooden doors. Hoping to find something, she pushed the doors opened and found herself in a large empty room. It was dark with the only light source coming from the broken windows from above. There was literally nothing in the room except two old thrones placed on a small flight of stairs and were covered in cobwebs and dust. Thinking that it must have been an old throne room, Olivia began to wonder why there would be one in the school.

But just as she was about to close the doors, the torches in the room suddenly lit up creating more light.

"Come in Ms. White" she heard Lydia's voice call from inside "I've been expecting you."

Already feeling her blood boil, Olivia gained up her bravery while sliding Grimm's ring onto her finger and putting her hand on her machete that she had by her side as she entered the room while hearing the doors close behind her.

"Such a brave princess you are" she looked up to see Lydia looking down at her from the rail of the second story "I'm impressed on how much you've changed since the curse."

"I'm here for my friend" Olivia declared sternly, ignoring Lydia's comment.

"Of course you are" Lydia snickered "If you wanna see Elena well, here she is."

She watched as Elena appeared next to Lydia, even from below she could still see her purple eyes, meaning she was still in Lydia's trance. She then watched as Elena jumped over the rail and landed hard on the ground on her feet. Already predicting how things were going to go, Olivia blew out a puff of air while taking her hand off her machete and holding both hands up.

"Elena," she spoke calmly "Hey, it's me."

Elena showed no response as she just glared at her with her purple eyes.

"It's me, Olivia" she added, "I'm right here. Come back to me."

She could hear Lydia giggle.

"She won't come to you" she declared "She's still under my control. But go ahead, try to get her back, she won't listen."

Olivia shrugged the comment to the side as she continued to talk to Elena.

"Elena, listen to me" she begged, "I know you're still in there. You can fight it, you can break out of her control."

But that just caused Elena to growl while blasting her magic at Olivia who quickly ran out of the way.

"Elena stop it!" she screamed when Elena blasted more of her magic at her as she kept on dodging them.

That is until her magic managed to knock Olivia down as she rolled over till she stopped. Thankfully, the blast didn't hit her, but the fall did hurt her side. She could hear Lydia's snickers from above as she held her hand out towards Elena.

"Elena, look" she pleaded while slowly getting up "It wasn't your fault, she made you do it."

She began to step towards Elena while keeping her hand out. At that moment, even though Lydia's trance was keeping Elena was seeing through, Elena could suddenly see Olivia's figure heading towards her as she felt herself try to break out from the trance. Seeing that Elena was fighting against the trance while her eyes kept changing from purple to brown, Olivia continued what she was doing to get her friend back.

"I know you would never hurt me" she mumbled while feeling her eyes water "I know you would never hurt anyone."

She then held both her hands out as she slowly walked towards Elena who was still trying to fight out of the trance. Watching from above, Lydia tried to keep Elena in her trance as Olivia continued towards her.

"Please come back to me" Olivia begged as a tear dripped down her cheek "You're my best friend."

Elena could soon see her friend's face as she kept fighting against the trance. But while doing so, she suddenly felt Olivia's soft hands pressing gently against her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you" she sniffed while cupping onto Elena's face "I didn't mean to."

Even with her eyes still purple, Elena was frozen from the touch as Lydia watched with astonishment.

"How is she doing that?" she gasped quietly.

"I know you're not evil" Olivia whimpered while feeling more tears pour out "I know it's never been in you. I will never leave your side, you mean so much to me, and I can't live without you."

As she watched Elena's eyes shift from purple to brown as she continued to fight against the trance, Olivia kept a hold on Elena's face while feeling her heart beating with warmth.

"Please come back to me" she begged with tear stains on her cheeks "I can't survive this without you. I need you. You're my best friend."

Finally seeing the face of her best friend, Elena knew she had to keep battling against Lydia's trance as she clenched her fists to hold back her magic. She could still feel Lydia using her control against her, but she shoved it back while looking into the teary eyes of her best friend.

"My best friend" she heard Olivia's voice echoing through her ears "... Raven."

At that moment, Elena broke away from Olivia's grip as she hunched over while breathing slowly. She then stood back up as she opened her eyes and looked up into Olivia's face to show her that her eyes were no longer purple, but back to normal.

"Raven?" Olivia gasped amazed as Elena gave a small smile.

"I'm here."