Ch.83 Violent

As more giants began to descend from the sky, everyone tried to run away, only to be blocked by the giants who now had them surrounded.

"Well what do we have here?" one of them snarled as they all stared down at the terrified group.

"A bunch of little snacks?" another one chuckled.

"And one of them just so happens to be Jack's girl."

They all snickered as Jillian stood tall in front of her friends.

"So which one will go first?" the first one spoke "Should we start with Jack's girl? Or what about the short one behind her?"

"Hey" Jillian suddenly spoke sternly "If you're gonna kill someone, then kill me."

"What?" Jenna hissed as Jillian held up her hand to her face.

"I'm serious," Jillian told the giants while slowly walking away from her friends "I know how much my father has pissed you guys off, but since he's not here at the moment, you can get me instead. But of course, you'd have to leave my friends out of this."

"Jillian..." Hector gritted his teeth nervously "What the hell are you doing?"

The giants all began to chuckle.

"You're seriously going to make this easy for us?" one of them doubted.

"Oh of course not" Jillian snickered "But before we get started, will you let my friends go?"

The giants muttered to each other for a moment, and after a minute, they stepped aside as Jillian motioned her friends to go.

"I'll be fine" she winked.

"If you die on me I'm not getting another roommate" Jenna warned as they left the circle and stood in front of a shop.

"Okay then!" Jillian turned to the giants "We're gonna have some fun while doing this."

"Oh we'll have fun alright" one of the giants snickers.

"Yeah?" she smirked while pulling out her hammer "Well so will I."

Before they could say anything, Jillian swung her hammer with all her might as it flew straight towards the first giant and into the area between his eyes. At first, nothing happened as he stood there, but when he began to fall forward, Jillian quickly ran out of the way as he collapsed onto the ground with a loud thud that shook the town. Everyone couldn't believe their eyes as they stood there, staring at the giant who made no movement.

"Ever heard the story of 'David and Goliath'?" Jillian questioned with her hands on her hips "Every giant has its weakness."

When the other two giants turned their angry looks to her, she knew it was time to run as she took off running in the opposite direction as they went after her.

"She'll be fine right?" Thomas's eyes widen as they watched the giants go after their friend.

"Of course she will" Jenna replied with a worried smile "She's faced giants before, she'll be okay... I think."

________

Near the burned school, with the help of the Lost Boys, Piper and the boys were able to defeat all of the crew members and monsters that dared to go against them, only to be slaughtered by their swords and blasted by a cannonball shot from Jane's ship that flew above them.

"Thanks Jane!" Piper shouted up with a wave.

"Phew!" Slightly exclaimed as they all began to catch their breaths "Those were some slaughtered moments."

"Yeah I don't think we've ever fought so many enemies in one day," Tootles remarked, "If we keep going on, it might just be a new record."

"And if we do keep going on" Nibs put in "We'll be covered with so much blood that our skins will be stained red."

"Ew," the twins cringed.

"Okay, enough blood talk" Piper ordered, "I'm already getting sick here."

"I think I'm already sick" they turned to see Chris and Marissa heading their way with Chris clutching his stomach and Marissa covered in more blood than him.

"You okay Chris?" Piper asked.

"He'll be fine" Marissa assured while patting his back "He uh, he kinda vomited after watching me slaughter someone."

"Did you have to be so violent with him?" he complained, "Why did there have to be gore?"

"Okay, first of all" she held up a finger "He was going to kill you so I had to save your bloody ass, and second of all, I'm a pirate, of course I'm going to be violent, plus he did put up one hell of a fight so- ye know."

He rolled his eyes as Piper gave a snicker.

"Don't worry Chris" he assured, "The more you see blood and gore, the more you'll get used to it."

"Gee thanks Piper" Chris grumbled, "I feel better already."

Piper gave another snicker when Slightly suddenly screamed out.

"Piper behind you!"

He turned around to see a troll charging at him with its stone hammer raised, he didn't have time to react when a sword suddenly went through the troll's back and out the front as it collapsed to reveal the musketeers from behind with Blade being the only one without his sword.

"Wow," he remarked surprised "I didn't think that would work."

"You got lucky Blade" Piper stated with relief "And thanks for that."

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this much violence" Chris sighed.

"If ye wanna vomit again go do so" Marissa smirked.

"I'm not gonna vomit" he scowled "I'm gonna keep my guts in and help out, and if I do vomit again, nobody talks about it okay?"

They all gave promising nods.

"You really think you can survive this Christopher?" a deep voice with an accent suddenly spoke, "Do you really think any of you will survive this?"

They all turned to see a big broad pirate appearing from the shadows that made their blood run cold.

"Bloody hell" Marissa gasped at the pirate known as Blackbeard.

"Well ye all haven't changed a bit" he sneered with his yellow teeth.

"Neither did you" Chris frowned "You've still got hell in your eyes."

He snickered as everyone else started to back away.

"Ye all go ahead" Marissa offered, "We'll deal with him."

"You sure?" Piper asked unsurely.

"Aye, just go."

Seeing that they were serious, Piper motioned the Lost Boys to stay behind to help as the rest took off until they stopped in front of an alley.

"They better be okay" Piper urged.

"I'm sure they will" Ariel convinced "I mean it's two against one, how bad can that be?"

"Unless he has a bunch of pirates by his side" a familiar voice suddenly spoke, "Now that can end badly."

Everyone turned to see a figure down the alley drinking a can of rum while leaning against the wall. Wondering who it was, they waited until the figure stepped towards them and into the light, and like with Blackbeard, their blood turned cold.

"You" Piper gasped with horror in his eyes.

"Aye," Pan sneered "It's me."