Ch.37 Anger tip

By the time it was Friday, everyone at school was getting pumped for the football game later that night, everyone except Elena and Olivia who were feeling more nervous than excited, knowing that Lydia and her crew would most likely do something wicked during the game.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Olivia asked while they sat on a bench in the main school entrance.

"We go to the game-" Elena explained "Try to look for Lydia and Noah, and keep our eyes on them. And if they're not there, then we gotta look for them."

"And leave everyone behind with her crew?"

"Don't worry, Terrence said he'll stay behind with Mira and keep watch."

"You know I'm surprised the football team is willing to go against them, I feel like they're violent players, what if someone gets hurt?"

"It's a football game" Elena reminded "Everyone gets hurt." 

"Yeah but these players might be more violent, you don't know what they could do."

"Of course I don't know what they could do, that's why Mira's gonna be there in case anything gets out of hand."

"And what are we gonna do about Lydia and Noah?"

"We stop them as best as we can."

"What if we can't, like I said, we don't know what they can do."

"We gotta try at least. The main thing is we keep them away from the items, and we make sure they don't find the Trigger, wherever it is."

"Speaking of that, where the hell are we gonna find this Trigger?"

"Well Danielle said that it could be in the mines, but she doesn't know where exactly."

"What about Gold's shop?"

"The Charming's already searched, wasn't there."

"Well then if it is in the mines, how are we gonna find it?"

"I don't know at the moment, I gotta talk to Mira about it.

Just then the bell rang indicating that everyone had to get to class.

"We'll talk about it later" Elena suggested as they got up and headed to class.

________

During football practice, Aidan stood in front of punching dummy made for football players while dressed in his gear and helmet.

"Okay," he breathed after shaking his body "Let's see if I still got it?"

Once he was ready, he ran straight towards the dummy expecting himself to knock it down, but instead, he just knocked into it sending him down to the ground on his back with a thud.

"Ow," he winched "Did not expect that."

"You okay?" he looked up to see Ilene Moore, also known as Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Heart standing above him with her hands on her hips.

"Oh uh, I'm fine" he assured while pulling himself up "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"There's a sub today who has no idea what we're doing, so we pretty much have the class off."

"And you decided to come here?" he replied perplexed.

"He already called out my name during roll call so he knows I'm present."

"Does he know you're here?"

"He's probably asleep on his desk, I don't know, but Amanda has my back."

"Um, okay?" he replied, still perplexed by her sudden appearance "So uh, what made you decide to come here?"

"Well since we're having a game tonight for the first time in forever, I decided to come here and watch you all practice. And from what I've seen, you've kinda lost your football touch."

"Yeah" he sighed "I haven't played in a while, I guess I kinda forgot how to do it right."

"Well lucky for you, I can help with that."

"How?"

"I have a tip. Look at the punching dummy, and picture something or someone or someone you hate. It usually works better if it's a someone, I know because I hate a lot of people so it works for me."

"You've done this before?" he remarked surprised.

"It's a good stress reliever. Now try it out."

After she stepped back, Aidan took a deep breath and turned to the dummy. And once he had figured out who to picture as the death, he let that anger get to him as he ran straight towards the dummy and using his strength from his anger, he was able to knock it back.

"See?" Ilene smirked, "Told you it'd work."

"Wow," he breathed astonished after calming down "That actually felt good."

"Just keep doing that and you'll be ready for tonight" she patted his shoulder "The same thing goes for the kicks."

He snickered as she went back to sit on the bleachers, ready to watch as he prepared for tonight.

_________

By the time school was over, Terrence headed out of the building and was about to get into his car when he turned and spotted Lydia and Noah near the edge of the school. Wondering what they were talking about, he quietly headed towards them while hiding behind a nearby tree, close enough for him to hear.

"You know what to do right?" Lydia asked him.

"Of course" he nodded "Once the game starts, I go to their house and look for those items."

"You know how to get in right?"

"Yeah I've broken into houses before, I know how it's done."

Terrence had a feeling they were talking about Elena and Olivia's house, and as they began to walk off, he decided to follow them in hopes of finding more on what they were up to. He followed them to 'Dream Inn' motel where he kept himself hidden from view as he carefully entered the motel while hiding behind multiple objects. Since there was no one else in the motel beside them, he watched as they began down one of the halls as he hurried down and carefully peeked from behind the wall to watch them enter one of the rooms.

Even though he knew what he was doing was probably not a good idea, he still had to know what they were up to as he quietly made his way to the door and tried to listen to what they were saying. But to his surprise, he didn't hear anything, not even footsteps. But just when he thought he wouldn't hear anything, he was taken by surprise when the door swung opened, causing him to slip into the room.

"Hello Terrence" he looked up to see the siblings staring down at him with evil smirks on their faces "Did you enjoy following us?"

Terrence tried to get up and run, by they grabbed him by his arms and swung him back in and closed the door.