Ch.92 Alter name

Seeing Elena's smile and her eyes back to normal was one of the best moments Olivia has ever felt now that her best friend was back.

"No no no!" they heard Lydia yell with anger as they looked up to see her angry face "How the hell did you break free from my control?!"

"It's called the power of friendship bitch" Elena scowled before blasting her magic at Lydia who ducked behind the rail before taking off as Elena turned to Olivia "Who else is here?"

"Mira, David, and Terrence. Mira and David went to go find Brooke and the others and Terrence is dealing with Noah in some room."

"Wait what?" her eyes widen.

"I was shocked too, but he told me to go find you."

"And now we're gonna find him, come on."

"Hold on a second. Take this."

She handed her Grimm's ring "This will protect you against Lydia's control, I'm wearing the Key of Great Power which has the same effect."

"Is that Mr. Gram's ring?"

"Yeah."

"Wow," she remarked before taking the ring "I've always wondered why he wore this ring."

She slid the ring onto her finger as they headed out of the room.

________

Brooke and her friends stood far back from Wendell who was slowly walking towards them with a sneer on his face.

"Look at us" he spoke, "Reunited once again, I do enjoy our reunions. And I gotta say, have you guys gotten skinner since we last saw each other?"

At that point, Danny created a fireball in his hand as he gave Wendell as threatening look.

"Take one more step towards us and I'm shoving this down your throat" he growled.

"Oo," Wendell teased with his hands up "I'm so scared. "You may have been able to break out of your cell, but guess what Daniel, you'll never be a powerful wizard."

Danny just glared at him until he began to chuckle while putting the fireball away.

"What's so funny?" Wendell demanded.

"I beg the differ" Danny smirked before stomping his foot on the ground as a powerful blast was sent through the floor and to Wendell who jumped back from the blast.

"Damn," Delilah breathed amusedly.

"Why don't you girls go find Mira and David?" he suggested while using his magic to hold Wendell down on the floor, "I'll take care of him."

"You sure about that?" Brooke asked doubtfully "This is Wendell we're talking about."

"I can handle him, just go."

"Unless you wanna stay behind and watch your boyfriend die" Wendell breathed out while grinning.

Brooke gave a scowl as she marched over to him, and without thinking, she sent the tip of her shoe straight across his face as he yelled out in pain.

"Okay Delilah let's go" she ordered.

"Be careful" Delilah patted Danny's shoulder as she and Brooke left the cells.

Once they were gone, Danny removed his magic from Wendell who slowly got up while clutching his nose.

"She looks so weak and yet she has a strong kick" he grunted.

"That's my girl" Danny smiled proudly "Always aiming for what she wants."

"Too bad she won't be able to aim for getting out of here, Lydia will not let her leave, she won't let anyone leave."