Ch.72 Electric shock

Inside the Storybrooke auditorium, it was all dead quiet as a couple members of Lydia's crew entered the scene while gazing around.

"Keep your eyes peeled" one of the guys ordered, "They could be anywhere."

After searching through the seats, the guy climbed onto the stage to look around but saw nothing.

"Maybe there's no one in here" the other guy suggested.

But before the first guy could say anything, two swans suddenly swooped down on them and began to attack them with their beaks. The guys tried prying the swans off them while yelping at the pain they were receiving. After a moment, the swans finally stopped as they flew off the guys and landed in front of them.

"Why the hell did these swans attack us?!" one of the guys exclaimed while rubbing his neck.

At that moment, the swans suddenly changed into two humans that made their eyes widen.

"That's because we know who you guys are" Reyna smirked along with her friend Devon who was the son of the Ugly Duckling, both with the powers to turn into a swan.

"And we're not gonna let you guys and your boss destroy everything we love" Devon added.

The guys then heard footsteps from behind as they turned around to see Nicole and Nathan appearing.

"Now we got a question for you guys" she put in "Do you guys like dancing?"

"What?"

She turned to a nearby speaker that had a phone connected to it as she used a remote to turn the music on. With the music now playing, the two guys didn't think to react as they each pulled out a dagger, only for their weapons to be knocked out of their hands by Reyna's and Nicole's high kicks. And just like that, the girls and their partners began doing what they did best, only this time, they added fighting into their dancing.

Using each other and their dancing skills, everyone fought against the two guys who no matter how hard they tried to fight back, they didn't stand a chance against their dance fights, especially since the girls had their flexibility and the guys had their strengths that really helped them out. As they fought, one of the guys tried to use his elbow against Nathan's face, but since he was made of wood, all it did was cause pain to the guy's elbow as he cried out in pain.

"Nice try man" Nathan smirked, "But I'm made of wood."

This went on for another minute until the girls were able to kick the two guys off the stage as they landed into the seats and onto the floor, motionless.

"Well," Reyna breathed amusedly "That was fun."

"You know I haven't dance in a while," Nathan remarked, "And I gotta say, I really enjoyed that."

He turned to Nicole with a smile "You really are a good dance partner."

"You too" she smiled back while nudging his shoulder.

"So-" Devon spoke, "You guys wanna find some more bad guys to beat up?"

"I am so in" Reyna raised her hand with a grin.

________

Down at the garden center, Jillian and Jenna sat in front of a shack with their weapons on their lap as they listened to the sound of voices from the shack.

"What are you guys doing in there?" Jenna asked while holding onto a shovel.

"Working on something" a male voice replied.

"It's been 30 minutes" Jillian stated while gripping onto a hammer along with a drawstring bag, "What's going on?"

The door swung opened to reveal redhead Dylan Foster, also known as Hopper Croakington II, son of the Frog Prince.

"Hector's trying to make something" he answered, "He's almost done with it."

"What exactly is he making?" Jenna questioned.

"This" Hector Price, also known as Humphrey Dumpty, son of Humpty Dumpty stepped out while holding onto a newly improved weed cutter.

"Is that a weed cutter?" Jillian remarked surprised "That has a knife and a gun attached to the top?"

"Oh actually-" he replied "This isn't a gun that shoots bullets, I couldn't get my hands on a real one. Instead, this guns shoots the next best thing; eggs."

"Eggs?" they replied dully.

"I know it's not that impressive, but hey, nobody likes to get eggs thrown at them."

"That's true" Dylan agreed with a shrug "So how does it-?"

But before he could finish, he spotted something move behind a shelf that sent chills down his spine.

"Dylan what is it?" Jenna asked.

"Something just moved back there" he pointed to the shelf as everyone clutched onto their weaponry.

"I got this" Jillian announced as she picked up a nearby wrench and threw it at the shelf as hard as she could as a figure ran out from behind the shelf and into view as everyone gasped.

The figure was a man made out of darkness with glowing white eyes, and in his hand, he held onto a large pair of silver garden scissors.

"What the hell is that?" Dylan's eyes widen.

"Scissorman" Jillian replied with shock "One snip from his scissors and he could snip your fingers right off."

After making eye contact with everyone, the Scissorman opened up his scissors and charged at them as Hector fired his egg canon at the creature as it tumbled back with egg shells and yolk on his head.

"Hey it works" Hector smiled proudly as the creature turned to him with a death glare.

"I think you made him mad!" Jenna yelled with shock as the Scissorman charged at Hector who ran out of the way.

At that moment, Jenna swung her shovel against the creature's head as he collapsed to the ground, but that didn't knock him out as she had hoped. But as Hector stepped back, he suddenly found a pair of clasps that were attached to the power box, and when he turned to the Scissorman's scissors, that's when he knew what he had to do.

With the Scissorman turned to everyone else, Hector quickly ran up to the scissors and attached the clasped to the blades. And before the Scissorman could even take it off, Hector ran to the power box and flipped the switch up as a massive amount of electricity ran through the cord and to the scissors as everyone watched the creature screaming in pain from the electric shock until it turned into black dust as the scissors fell to the floor. Everyone stood there fully surprised while turning to Hector who had flipped the switch down.

"Using the power of science" he grinned.

"Impressive" Jillian remarked amusedly.

"Although he may come back, so I suggest we leave."

They nodded as Dylan went over and picked up the scissors.

"I'm keeping this" he announced.