Ch.46 Passionate sleep

I had time today so I decided to post this chapter today, also this chapter contains a bit of a saucy scene.

As soon as it got darker, everyone was getting ready for the night as Aidan gently rest himself on the couch.

"You feel okay?" Olivia asked him.

"I'll be fine" he assured.

"Alright then" she replied "Goodnight everyone."

She headed into her room just as Aidan turned to Terrence.

"So how do you feel about sleeping in Elena's room?" he smirked.

"If you're thinking what I think you're thinking-" Terrence replied with a frown "Stop thinking that."

Aidan just chuckled while laying his head back on the pillow. After that Terrence went up to Elena's door and gave a knock.

"Come in" he heard her call as he opened the door to find her sitting on the foot of her bed on her phone while dressed in sweat shorts and a purple T-shirt.

"Hey" he greeted with a small smile.

"Hey back" she smiled while setting her phone down "How's Aidan doing?"

"I think he'll be okay."

"And what about you?"

"Well I'm still sore, but I'll be fine."

"I hope you will" she replied while picking up a pillow "Now I don't know if you wanna sleep on the floor or, well, somewhere else."

"It doesn't really matter, I can sleep on the floor if you want."

"Oh um-" she mumbled, "You can do that, but um, I'd actually feel safer if um, you can sleep up here."

"Really?" he remarked.

"I mean like if you were just next to me, I'd feel a bit better."

"Oh um" he rubbed the back of his neck "I guess I can do that."

"Okay" she gave a small smile "Um, are you gonna be sleeping in that shirt?"

"Well um-" he looked down at the shirt he was wearing "I don't really have another shirt with me. I mean Aidan's already shirtless on the couch right now."

"Oh," she remarked with interest as they both chuckled.

"Hey if you wanna do the same thing I won't stop you" she grinned.

"I know you're just saying that because you wanna see me shirtless" he crossed his arms.

"Guilty" she giggled as he chuckled.

"Come here" she motioned him as she stood up from her bed.

He went up to her as she began to slowly unbutton his shirt much to his surprise as she spread it open to reveal bruises on his torso.

"Yikes" she bit her lip.

"Oh yeah" he muttered, "I'm surprised my ribs aren't broken."

"Did you put ice on these too?"

"I did."

"Well I've gotta say Terrence, you've got some strong bones."

"Benefits of working out" he smirked as she giggled.

She was about to sit back down when she looked up into those blue eyes of his and gently pressed her palm against his cheek while using her thumb to rub his bruises and cuts. They both gave small smiles as Elena leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. When they pulled away, they continued to stare into each other's eyes with Elena's hand on his chest. But while doing, so she began to slowly bring the sleeves of his shirt down to his arms, only to stop when she realized what she was doing.

But Terrence just gave a small smile as he let his shirt slide off his arms and onto the floor. Now shirtless, Elena could feel herself blushing a bit by his appearance, but he gently placed his hands on her arms as she looked up into his eyes. And after a moment, she brought her hands up and took his glasses off to let his dashing eyes enchant her. After dropping his glasses onto her beanbag chair, Elena ran her palms up his chest and around his shoulders as they went into a kiss with his arms around her waist pulling her in.

It didn't take long until they found themselves on the bed with Elena on top of Terrence as she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. After a moment, Elena sat up while sitting on top of him, she was beginning to question herself while placing her fingers on the end of her shirt. She looked down at Terrence who placed his hands on her waist, knowing his answer, she took off her shirt to reveal her black bra as she leaned back down and kissed him again.

With their arms around each other passionally, neither of them thought about the apocalypse, and after a moment, they began to drift into sleep while wrapped in each other's arms.

By the time morning arrived, Aidan and Olivia who were now awake went up to Elena's room and slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see the couple still fast asleep on the bed with Terrence's arm around Elena's waist.

"I knew it" Aidan whispered in a grin.

"First time sleeping together" Olivia whispered back in a smile "Good thing they still got their pants on."

"Look how peaceful they look, they are so getting married."

Olivia gave a small giggle "Well if they do I'm so being her Maid of Honor."

"And I really hope I'll be the Best Man, I mean unless he chooses someone else which is fine."

"Oh no, I can totally see you being the Best Man."

"Aw thanks" he chuckled quietly "So uh, should we wake them up?"

"Nah, let them sleep. Maybe the smell of my pancakes will wake them up."

She then quietly closed the door as they walked off. But at that moment, Elena and Terrence could feel themselves waking up as Elena rubbed her drowsy eyes before turning around to face her boyfriend who was starting to open his eyes.

"Morning" she greeted softly with a smile.

"Morning" he replied also softly and with a smile.

"How do you feel?"

"Still kind of sore, but not as bad as yesterday."

She kept her smile on while rubbing his shoulder.

"So last night was interesting" she commented.

"Yeah" he agreed in a small chuckle "You have a really comfortable bed."

She giggled "Thanks."

They gazed into each other's eyes some more until Terrence spoke up.

"So what are we doing today?" he asked.

"Something that has to do with the apocalypse. Although I don't know where to start."

"Maybe we'll start after breakfast."

"Yeah, and I know Olivia's gonna be making her famous apple cinnamon pancakes."

"Nice" he grinned with interest as they both chuckled while wrapping their arms around each other.