Ch.107 Goodbyes

At first, everyone felt a bit frightened by the sight of the Evil Queen who they haven't seen out of her mirror in a long time, but then they remembered that she knew everything about them knowing the truth about her, and that's when they knew she could be trusted, especially since she was still Mira.

"Hello," she waved softly as they waved back with small smiles "You guys aren't afraid of me?"

"Why should we?" Apple replied, "You are Mira right?"

The queen gave a small smile, "Yes I am."

She then turned to Raven who stood there speechless.

"Raven," the queen began "I know you haven't seen me out of my mirror for a long time, but I'm still Mira, just in her adult form."

Raven didn't say anything as she just walked up and hugged her mother who stood there astonished by her action.

"I missed you" Raven sniffed.

Never in her life had the Evil Queen heard her daughter say that to her, and that just broke her heart as she returned the hug while feeling a tear drip down her cheek. After pulling away, the queen wiped her tears away while turning to Mira as she went up to her.

"Never thought I would come face to face with my younger self," she remarked.

"We do look good don't we?" Mira smirked as they laughed when the queen took a deep breath.

"Thank you," she thanked "For looking after Raven when I couldn't. And thank you for being her friend."

"Now it's your turn."

She smiled as she then turned to David, already feeling a strong emotion running through her.

"Look at you," she remarked with a smile "I remember feeling excited to see that handsome face of yours every day."

He chuckled when she reached her hand out to place it on his cheek while stroking his cheekbone with her thumb.

"I miss you every day" she mumbled.

He gripped onto her hand while holding it against his face, wanting to give her something to show his love before he goes. After that, Mira went up to Raven as she took a deep breath, knowing this was it.

"Um," she mumbled, already feeling herself start to cry "I just wanna say how proud I am of you, you've become this amazing young lady who everyone sees as a leader. You did it, you became the queen you are, and I am so happy I got to see you evolve into this brave, confident, hero. I'm sorry for those times when I pushed you into being evil, you were right, it's never been in you, and I'm so glad it isn't. Never stop being you. I love you Raven, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you."

Already crying herself, Raven felt her emotions rushing through her as they embraced each other into a big hug.

"I love you too mom" she sniffed.

Mira has never heard Raven call her that in a long time, and even though she's so used to being called by her real name, it did feel good to be called mom. When they pulled away, both girls still had tears flowing down their cheeks as they pressed their heads together while gripping each other's arms. Everyone around them was shedding tears as well as the two broke away as Mira walked over to Apple.

"I never thought I would get along with the daughter of my so-called enemy," she remarked, "But I was wrong, I'm so glad I got to know you, you're a really great friend. And I'm so glad Raven's found someone like you. Promise me you'll never leave her side."

"I've kept that promise the moment I became her roommate" Apple admitted, "And I'm never gonna break it."

Mira broke out a smile while bursting out more tears as they went into a hug.

"I sure am gonna miss you" she sniffed.

"Me too" Apple mumbled.

After that, Mira went up to Dexter where they hugged as well.

"Take good care of her" she whispered into his ear.

"You know I will" he promised.

After him, Mira went to say goodbye to the Charmings' along with everyone else as David did the same. It was a lot of hugs for them, but they were all worth it.

"Before you guys go" Raven suddenly spoke up "Apple and I have something for you."

They walked up to Mira where Raven pulled out a small box and handed it to Mira. Wondering what it was, Mira took the box and opened it to reveal a Tree of Life necklace in gold and silver.

 Wondering what it was, Mira took the box and opened it to reveal a Tree of Life necklace in gold and silver

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What's this?" she asked astonished.

"Since Apple and I already have ones of our own" Raven explained, "We figured you should have one as well."

"And in silver and gold to remind you of us" Apple added with a smile.

Mira stood there amazed by the gift, once again feeling emotional.

"Thank you" she smiled "I also have something for you girls too."

She held her hand up as she used her magic to make an apple turnover appear on a plate. Already bringing them memories of the one she made for Apple when she arrived in Storybrooke for the first time as her adult self.

"It's not poisoned this time I swear" she assured.

"It better not be" Apple smirked as they took the plate.

"Well then," Mira breathed "I guess it's time for us to go."

She turned around as she used her magic to open up a portal, nobody could see where it would lead them to, but all they know is that it was someplace like heaven. Seeing their step towards their fate, Mira and David took deep breaths as they turned around to face their friends who all had tears in their eyes. The couple gave their final wave as they all waved back, and after gazing at Raven and Apple, they turned back to the portal where they took each other's hands, and once they were ready, they stepped into the portal and disappeared.

At that moment, Raven let the rest of her tears flow out as Apple laid her head on her shoulder while clutching her arm just as the Evil Queen walked up to her side and put her hand on her other shoulder. With Mira and David now gone, and even though she was going to miss this badly, at least Raven knew that she had her real mother and her friends by her side.