Ch.109 Sunset

Sitting on the steps in front of the school, Brooke flipped through her storybook she had on her lap as she went through the writings and illustrations of her friends' lives. Now that the book was full, she couldn't write in it anymore, but she never planned on doing so anyway, she didn't need to.

"So," she turned to see Danny sitting next to her "Now that your storybook is full, what are you gonna do now?"

"Well," she breathed while closing the book "First, I'll have to go back home to catch up on some things now that I'm not needed down here anymore."

"What are you talking about? Of course you're needed."

"But I was sent down here in the first place to help break the curse, and now that the curse is broken, that means I have to go back home."

"Oh," he replied sadly "Seriously?"

"That is the rules" she sighed.

Actually Brooke, sorry we had to cut in, we might be able to bend the rules just a little.

"What?"

(Female) We've seen how much you've grown when we sent you down to Storybrooke.

(Male) And we've seen how close you've gotten with everyone. Heck, they were willing to do whatever it takes to get you back and away from Shadow High.

(Female) They really do care about you, and we know it would break their hearts if you came back home permanently.

"So uh, what are you saying?"

(Male) We've decided that you'll be allowed to come back down whenever you want.

"What?" she gasped "Are you serious?"

(Female) You've proven yourself to be a true character, and not to mention a hero too. We're so proud of you, and as your reward, we're allowing you to come down here whenever you want so you can see your friends.

Brooke felt a big smile spreading across her face.

"Oh my God," she beamed "Thank you."

(Male) And as for you Daniel.

"Uh, what?" he replied a bit confused.

(Male) Look after our daughter okay? Although we already know how much you care about her, so we know you'll do a fine job.

"Oh," he breathed in relief "Yeah uh, don't worry, I'll guard her with my life."

"Okay," Brooke giggled "Mom, dad, go back to narrating, I gotta talk to Danny."

(Female) Sure thing Brookey.

"Well then," Brooke breathed "I guess I won't be leaving forever after all."

"See?" Danny smirked, "You are needed."

She grinned before adding- "Although I really do need to talk to you about something."

"Oh?" he replied curiously.

She reached down her shirt to pull out what appeared to be Destiny's locket around her neck with a key by the side that had her face on it.