You Are The Only Exception:Ch 1 {Teacher/Student Relationship}

Start from the beginning

didn't nag more? The next two messages were from Rikki (Ricardo), one of my other best  

friends, I've always loved the way his brown hair was swayed to the right, and those hazel eyes!  

Yeah, but did i mention, he has a crush on me!? Ever since Junior year.

Rikki:Hey Beautiful! U awake yet?-12:50pm  

....That's a new one! usually he says 'love'?  

Rikki: I have the urge 2 go 2 ur house & drag ur ass outta bed!-1:50pm  

He actually did that to me once. . . no joke.

The last message was from Derek Adams. He's a bit more mature than Rikki but not by much.  

Derek's hair is swayed to the right. Silky brown hair and dark brown eyes. Those eyes always  

reminded me of chocolate.

Derek: I just heard the new... tht ur still asleep! Michelle wake up!-2pm

I signed. I guess I better get up.

Did I mention Samantha loves my name.... Michelle Hayley Martinez. She said it has a ring to it.  

'Ha. yeah right. or does it' i thought to myself. I brushed my silky, long, dark red hair. My friends  

always tell me to cut it. Eventually I will but I like how its almost to my mid back!  

I sat on the counter in my bathroom and closed my eyes to think about.... everything.

The next thing I know... is...

I felt something soft and warm on my lips and warm hands on my thighs, and my eyes flew open to see Rikki lips on mine. I pushed him away!

"Rikki! What the hell!" I shouted.

"Finally! I kissed you!" Rikki shouted, while throwing his hands up in the air, and I glared at him.

i just stayed silent to see what else Mr.genius would say but to my shocked it wasn't anything obnoxious.

"You have beautiful grey eyes. Did you know that?" Rikki said.

I blushed and looked down "umm no... and thanks?"

Seeing as he wasn't going to leave. I hoped off the counter and steered him out of my room down stairs.

"Hey, Michelle!" Sam said, I just smiled still shocked from what Rikki said.  

I looked around and Derek wasn't. Where is he?

"Derek's doing some last minute shopping for school. His mom gave him $200! Can you believe that! He's at Hot Topi, our favorite store!" She said while shoving her phone in my face.  

'I think she reads minds' i thought to myself.

"Man! and Sammmm. Use your inside voice!" i whined. "And so your saying this genius drove here." i said pointing at Rikki.

"Hey at least i can drive" Rikki smirked. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well, alright lets go see whats on tv." i said and out of no where Samantha says "I always loved your house! It' s like a dream house. two-stories. BIG!..... and oh! Yeah where's your mom at?"

"She's on a date." i smiled.

"Really? and She's always like working and stuff. She's a book editor right! Like the boss! Kinda like Sandra Bullock off of 'The Proposal' "

"Yeah." i smiled.

"Hey! That movie 'Seven Pounds' is about to start!"Rikki shouted from the living room. God. I  

loved that movie. I ordered pizza about half-way through the movie.

The movie finished.

"That movie is so sad but it was so good."

I glanced at Sam to see tears wanted to escape her eyes. She's right though. I glanced at Rikki only to see him starring at me.

"What?" I said softly

"Oh, umm... Nothing." Rikki said quickly.

For the next four and a half hours we talked, and flipped through channels.

Sam and Rikki finally left at around ten.

I went to my room showered. Set my alarm for 6:45am.  

----------------------------

I was half asleep when i heard my door open and heard my mom say "Love you Michelle.  

Sweet dreams baby." she kissed my forehead and I drifted to sleep yet again.  

Anxious for my first day as a Senior, and for what's to come.

_____________________________________________________________________________  

I don't know how i did!  

I hope someone read it!  

And yes like i said before this is my first story. (:  

part numero dos! coming very very soon! i'm having fun writing it.  

and i'm sorry if my story is kinda of crappy but i'll get better =]

I promise.

and thanks for reading.