CHAPTER 34

Although it was not her first time, but still her mom was panicking about her, travelling alone, whole ride to the airport she gave her lecture not to talk with any stranger, or eat anything offered by them blab la blah and so on and on till they reached the airport, where Christine hugged her mom and dad and said her bye and promise to call them as soon as her plane lands, this time she didn't make any mistake, she stands on the correct line, boarded correct plane, and reached her destination safely without any confusion or complication, where she met Lucy waiting for her same as the first time, as soon as her eyes fell on Christine she ran and embraced her in a warm sister hug, "I miss you" "me too" "so this time no sleeping during ride, because I want each and every small detail about your tour to Vatican city" at which Christine huffed, but still nodded at Lucy.

During their to Lucy apartment, Christine told everything she experiences and saw over, but as she mention Daniel name, Lucy interrupt her "Daniel, tall, smart looking guy" at which Christine gave her confused look " sorry, I forgot to inform you, while you was not here a guy came to see you, and introduce himself as your friend and told that his name is Daniel, if he is the same Daniel you are talking about, then I must say, he is really someone every girl want to have" "Christine..... don't give me that look, I'm not thinking about him in that way, you are my little sister, and I won't try on your man dear, I can assure you for that" " LUCY" Christine shouted, I didn't mean that " he is just someone I met during my tour, sure you can consider him as my friend but not anything more than that" "then, I must suggest you, start thinking about him more than just a friend, because he was so desperate to meet you, any I asked him to come over again to the institute" Lucy spoke with a teasing tone " really Lucy...." Christine huffed and crossed her arms.

Whole day after reaching their apartment, either they talk about Christine tour or about Christine and Daniel, which only irritates Christine more and more, at last, after having their dinner they went back to their respective rooms.

"Christine left the window of her room open, waiting for Damien whole night, but he didn't come, she knew he can find her, so if he didn't show himself then he is doing this knowingly, but why?, everything was going so well, he even told Christine his name, they slept together like not literally but they stayed side by side whole night, then what went wrong, will he again let himself become invisible, but this time she knew he was real, so it was more painful to even think about such possibilities.  

Hope you all enjoyed reading this, if yes please

vote, like, share and comment