CONTINUE...

Black coat, black pants, black shinny hair and nothing else can be seen. yet, Christine eyes were not ready to leave him.

Christine was blank, she doesn't know what she was thinking or feeling. Nothing, she was just captivated by that shadow.

Maybe that boy has felt something or someone's eyes on him because he decided to turn around. But, for Christine the time period taken by him was equal to a decade.

Fair colour, angel face, inocent look that all keeps repeating on back of her mind. That was unique, because she didn't see his full face. These all appreciation were just based on his side look. Now he was just about to turn fully. Each second was passing on like a heart beat tick tick tick......

In....Christine...Christine, honey wake up its already late guests will start to arrive soon. Its Christmas eve how can you sleep honey. Christine, mom Margaret speaks behind the door of Christine room.

Christine wakes up suddenly by hearing her mom calling. "What? It was just a dream. Not again, well i guess it was just another meaningless dream. Which i don't know why? keeps on repeating after each couple of days. But, it felt so real".

Still, it was just another dream.......