CHAPTER 13

Classes in college nowadays are more fun after Christine having Katherine around her.
Katherine had a funny personality but she was also a bright student who was far away from showing off, each day after taking notes in class they both discuss in their free time about studies and random stuff, which has now become their everyday routine.
That day it was, as usual, Christine came home after her every day session at college, and got freshen up and then had some snacks and then went to her bed to have some rest, it was her usual common everyday routine from childhood, which has now become a part of her daily life.
While Christine was studying after taking rest, her mom called up to have dinner, after having dinner with her parents and taking about random college stuff, she went back to her room, but on the way to the stairs her mom called " Honey don't forget to close windows, climate doesn't seem to pleasant today, maybe they're going to be heavy rainfall and thunder strikes during night".
"Okay! Mom", Christine replied and with that proceeds towards her room, after entering her room, first she closed each and every window, just as her mom has asked her to, and then get inside her blanket to sleep.
During midnight when Christine was deep in sleep, she heard a sound " BOOM!" and she jerks off from her sleeping position to her sitting position, with a rapid beating of the heart.
When her heart beat slows down to normal, she placed her both hands on her face, and her lap supporting her elbows she took a deep breath and sighed, after recalling what her mom has told, before she was going to her room " so it was just a thunder strike" and with that thought she was just about to fall back and sleep, but she heard it again " BOOM" and with that step her feet on floor and stands up to move toward the window, for her own mental satisfaction, that what was actually going on outside, but only dark and deep dark is all, she can see though the window.
As she was about to turn back towards her bed, something passed behind her outside, with the speed of light. As she was about to open the window, to look outside, a flash of light came from sky and then " BOOM", all glasses of the window of her room scattered on floor, Christine covers her eyes with her hands and bends downward to, but it didn't stop and there was a continuous sound of " BOOOM.....BOOM BOOM BOOMMMM." huge

Fireballs were falling from the sky destroying each and everything on its way.
Screaming for her mom and dad Christine runs towards her parents room and to her shock it was empty, no sign of them anywhere in the entire house, she didn't know what to do so she ran outside, and things were more frighting and scary outside no sign of single life, only fire and ashes, burring of trees and building, fires here and there, the only secure place right now she can think about was Chruch, because once her mom told her "whenever you are afraid, alone and don't know what to do, just remember one thing God is always here with you, you are not alone, never".
And without wasting any time further, she ran toward the Church, but what she didn't expect was a broken Church and fire everywhere.
Before her mind could process any further, she heard a sound, like a blowing of triumph coming from the sky, similar as she has seen in movies, when war is going to take place.
There was a lot of thing going through her mind and it was difficult for her to analyse, she was all alone and helpless, her knees give up, she broke down to ground crying hard, and then she heard a voice calling for her" Christine" the voice was so familiar yet unknown, her heart wants to run toward the source of the coming voice, but her brain was screaming her to run away and without thinking any further, she ran far away without Turing back, away from the source of that voice.
She didn't know where to go, the only thing she knew was to run away from that voice, so she ran blindly without thinking and on her way she hit a stone hard and fall down harshly on ground, with her one leg folded and the other straight, face on one of her hand and the other laying flat on the rough ground, before she can stand up on her feet there was " BANG.....BANG BANG, Christine open your door"
And with that she sat straight on her bed panting heavily and sighed "not again", and with that, the door, only to face a worried looking mom.
"Definitely, honey one day you will give me a heart attack, who sleep senseless like you?".
"Sorry! mom", to which he just sighed and replied honey " it's just that I easily get worried about you, now go and get ready for breakfast and for college before you get late".
"But, it's dark outside its still night",
"no honey, it's not night, its cloudy outside that's why it appears to be black, but if you want, you have one day leave, with studying relaxment is also necessary", and with that her mom was to leave but she stopped on her track and turned back to Christine, and examine her face closely, and brought her hand on Christine's face then back to her nose before rubbing slightly her fingers and soon her facial expression changed " Christine why there is blood on your face".
"Blood" Christine confusion moves her hand towards her own face, but before she could touch her face, Christine's mom held her hand on her owns "your hand Christine! You are hurt and it's bleeding".
Now there was fright and confusion on Christine's faces and thought herself ' but it was just a dream".

If you enjoy reading my story then please don't forget to

vote, share, comment follow and adding in your reading list.

* Next chapter update will take place within 4-5 days.