CHAPTER 11

It has almost been two and a half years since the day Christine visit father Joshep with Ella. But, she still remembered the conversation of that day very clearly, as if it was just yesterday, and still trying to figure out the meaning of each word that father Joshep had spoken to her.

That day, after school Ella took Christine with her to meet father, personally, he was a very kind-hearted and jolly person.

After their little introduction with each other, Ella started to explain father Joshep about the situation that Christine was facing on from a very long period of time, after explaining each and every required detail about Christine as she has explained herself to Ella. Ella asked the father for his suggestion and opinion regarding her best friend's weird situation, to which father Joshep diverted his eyes towards Christine and spoke " my child would you like to explain yours visions and dreams on your own, just to know your feeling regarding these events, if you are only comfortable".

Christine looked towards Ella and when Ella nodded at her at her as a signal to go on, Christine took a deep breath and look back towards father and started explaining each and every weird events that took place in her life from the beginning , while explain she can't figure out what's on father's mind because his held no expression, after completing her explanation she looks towards father's eyes to get his response, but when she didn't get anything in return she looked at Ella to see her reaction and like Christine her best friend was also looking at father Joshep to get his response.

Father Joshep closed his eyes for few second and murmurs something inside his breath which was not audible for both friends' because they both looked at each other with the same expression of confusion on their face, and then they look back at father waiting for him to say something.

After few second of murmuring father opened his eyes and then he first looked at Ella and then looked at Christine and took her hand in between his which were warm, then he took a deep breath and finally spoke " my dear you're certain you saw these events in yours vision?", to which Christine just nodded her head in response.

Seeing Christine response father looked at the picture of Cross placed on one side of the wall of his study room and sighed, then he intensively looked Christine at her eyes and spoke " Christine, you should always remember that God works in a mysterious way, everything has its own defined time when it should be revealed, this may seem to be complicated and confusing something but this is how it works". Christine just gazed at father in response because she doesn't know what to answer and maybe father Joshep has sensed her confusion because continued to speak again "I know, you are having trouble in understanding my words, and that's okay because when time is right your all questions will be answered and your all confusions will be cleared, just pray to him and seek for his guidance in your life and my child always remember one thing you are special, you are born for a reason and soon you will know", and with that father let go her hand and stand up from his chair.

Christine and Ella both looked at father in confused and before any of them open their mouth to utter a word, father spoke first "sorry dears but, I have to leave for my everyday mass" and with that he left the room before speaking "I'm here for you both to help, always remember it".

After their weird conversation with father both friend left for their house on their way to the home they both didn't speak a single word, but from that day everything has changed and Christine life has unexpectedly turned into a normal one.

No more weird dreams or vision, but the bonding of friendship between these two friends started to grow more and more with each passing days.

Everything was perfect and normal as it should be but, every phase of life has a certain time period either its good or bad and soon something new will take place before this best friend comes to notice.

*Hope you are enjoying my chapters, and if yes then please don't forget to

Vote, share, comment, follow and last but not the least adding in your reading list.

thanks, to all my viewers for all your vote and comments, it really means a lot.