CHAPTER 2

Mom, I'm back!

Christine's mom walked out from her room casually dressed up. So honey, how was your day?
As usual mom nothing special. And how about your day mom? Christine replied genuinely.

Same as yours dear, usual as always. Christine mom replied back with a sarcastic tone.
Christine rolled her eyes after hearing her mother's reply and huffed, Mom are you copying me? And then they both break out into loud laugh.

Don't you both scare me that way, from your haunted laugh similar as in scary movies. Christine's father instantly interrupt them. Then there was a pin drop silence for approx 2 second and after that they all started laughing together.

After their small session of laughter show Christine's father informed Christine the he and her mom are going out to get some essential stuff for home.

While leaving house Christine's mom told Christine to have some food after getting cleaned up and after that she can take rest for few hours and when she will come back she would wake Christine up. So that they can get ready to visit Christine's aunt and uncle for family small get together.

Christine followed all the instructions given by her mom, which her mom told before leaving for the mall. Christine got cleaned up, then had sandwich and after that she walked towards her room to take some rest.

After entering her room she got laid on her bed staring outside the window. While watching outside through the window on random things, when she falls sleep, she didn't even know.

After couple of hours, she heard someone calling her name and that someone was her mom. Honey we are back home, now wake up and get ready. We are already late.

Christine jumped from her bed and rushed towards her attached bathroom to get fresh. After that she choose a cute short dress which stops just above her knees. After wearing her selected outfit she styled her hair loose open only applying a cute hair accessory in front of her hair,so that her hair would not fall on her face. According to her she is now ready to meet her other family members and cousin with whom she always felt left out. While leaving her room, she applied lip balm for her final touch up and with that she heads towards the hall where her parents were already waiting for their daughter to come.

After that they all headed towards the main door to leave for their family small get together.