CHAPTER 8

with the thought of unexpected event which took place at school, Christine walks towards her house.

As Christine entered her house,she met with smiling face of her mom."honey....! how was your day?". Christine gave a 100 watt smile after hearing her mom's super excited voice and replied "It was great mom, but also full of tiredness".

Okay honey you get fresh and change your dress, I will prepare something for you to eat and after that you can have some rest. Christine kissed her mom's cheek and stated "you're the mom, love you". and with that she ran towards her room.

After getting freshen up and changing her dress Christine ate pasta, made by her mom and as always it was awesome. After having pasta she went back to her room to have some rest so that after getting relax she can continue with her studies and homework.

Just, Christine was about to take a nap her mom called out from down stairs, "honey.... yours friend is  here for you".

"My friend.....? who can that be because none of my friends informed me about their visiting", with a confused face she walked down the stairs, where she saw, most unexpected friend, because that unexpected friend was none other than Ella.

Christine drags her words in confusion, hey.......Ella...! what are you doing..... here?

Ella first looked at Christine's mom and gave her a smile and then looked at Christine and replied "well I had some work near your house so I thought to collect my chemistry book on my way back to home".

"Chemistry book, oh ! but I have not copied it till now well..., if you don't mind can you wait for half an hour I will write now and you can have yours book".Christine replied

Ella thought.... for a second then replied "okay, I will wait " with that Christine leads Ella towards  her room and Christine's mom leave for kitchen before speaking " gonna bring you two some snacks to eat".

after entering Christine's room Ella took her seat on Christine's bed, while Christine took out her chemistry book and took seat on her studying table.

After 15 minute Christine's mom entered her room, placed snacks and then leaves the room, Christine was busy copying notes while Ella was viewing random books in Christine's room. after like 30 minutes of awkward silence Ella spoke " Christine do you know you are an Introvert".

There was a thug...... sound with the falling of pen from Christine's hand on the floor and she faced towards Ella and gave her a confused look as if she was seeing an Alien and thought herself " why this word sound so unfamiliar, is this an insult, disease or compliment?". She was busy questioning herself, while Ella called out her name and Christine was back to reality.

She looked over Ella intensively and spoke " what thus it mean?" to which Ella sighed and replied " Introvert are the people who are often mistaken as shy person, but in real they're not, they're just reserve to themselves and speak less but they are very talented, they are good listener and create their own world including people with whom they are comfortable and so on.

After listening to Ella, Christine gaze at her and spoke " NO, you are wrong I am not shy and no one else think too, I'm nothing like anything you stated, maybe in some case but still you are wrong, I have a lots of friends and participate in each and every extracurricular activities like dancing, singing and lots more other than games, but I have tried for that also, it proves that you are not correct".

That's what I'm trying to say Christine, (CONFUSED LOOK ON CHRISTINE'S FACE)" you have lots of friends but you only speaks to Anna, on other hand you only listen to all yours other friends while talking. You participate in every activities and function but does'nt  get fully involved, you never show off or want attention, you perform and then moves swiftly away from the crowd".

"So......you mean that the word Introvert is a compliment?", Christine asked, to which Ella replied " well you can say.....so"

Christine again gaze at Ella and spoke " from yours tone it seems like you are not sure about it yourself, so is this an insult?"

Ella laughed.... this time "NO-NO it's not".

'So if it's not a compliment or insult than what is it ?" Christine spoke in an annoyed tone.

Ella smile genuinely and replied "it's something that define your complicated character Christine",to which Christine looked at Ella eyes and sighed.

After few minutes of silence this time Christine spoke" but at first I initiated communication at school during lunch break on your first day school, how can you say that I only speaks to people whom I believe that they are part of my own world, because you were a stranger".

This time Ella intensively gaze at Christine and spoke "that's what I'm curious about myself".

Christine thought herself"I don't know, why I did so, it's just that I felt to do so at that point " and gave Ella a genuine smile.

They both smiled at each other, and with that Christine continue back with her chemistry work, after copying from Ella's book, Ella left Christine's house and went to take some sleep because she was very tired due to lack of rest after school.

When did time passed by? Christine didn't notice because while she was in her deep sleep, her mom called out for dinner, after having dinner with her parents she went back to her room and seated near the window admiring the beauty of moon light. After almost sitting and admiring for about 30 - 45 minutes she decided to go to bed, because she has school tomorrow and it was already late.

While, sleeping suddenly her body jerks off and she woke up from sudden felling of fear and anxiety at midnight, only the light of moon was entering through her window and a felling of unknown fear surrounds her which can never be described or was visible, but only can be felt. She was shaking nervously and her heart beat raised high, She flip her blanket and runs outside, towards her parents bedroom.

* Sorry for late update, but I  hope you will like this chapter.
*Thanks to all the readers for their
Views
Vote
Comments
Suggestions
Adding in library.
* And don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share and
Adding in your reading list, if you enjoy my story.