CHAPTER 6

Next day, morning started as always. Except Christine getting ready for school, today she wear simple trousers and plain loose t-shirt.

Morning time passes by, when Christine mom called Christine to meet her uncle, aunt and Cilia who arrived at their house. Christine greeted all of them with smile.

Okay honey, you both enjoy and have lunch on time. Their is food in kitchen, other than that if you both want to order something from outside, you can. Love you both, take care and bye. With that Christine's mom, dad, uncle and aunt all left for the hospital.

Christine and Cilia seated on Christine's living room and started to discuss about random stuff and events, both from their own respective school.

While talking, Cilia pointed outside the window and just stated "wow!". And spoke, Christine look the weather is so beautful. Let go on the terrace and enjoy the view. With that they both move towards the terrace.

When they reached the terrace Cilia spoke " really Christine the sky looks beautiful and somewhat special today! ". To which Christine just nooded and smiled, and thought for herself "really, their is something different about the sky today ". Christine came back to reality when Cilia spoke again, "Christine i always admire the view from your house, the Tower of the church is clearly visible from your terrace and it really looks beautiful and peaceful at the same time " yes, it's beautiful and I love it too, Christine replied.

Then they both started admiring the beauty of sky, nature and keep on with some random talk. Just then cilia's phone started ringing. She excused herself from Christine and went on to receive call. While Cilia was engaged in talking, Christine was looking at the beautiful tower of the church. Just then, she saw something above the chruch tower in the sky. See saw Jesus sitting on the throne with his angels standing beside. The view was mesmerising. While Christine was captivated by the view, Cilia called Christine to say something. But, Christine interrupt her and spoke before her. "Cilia look over their, she pointed with her finger towards the sky, its beautiful ".

Cilia looked over the place pointed by Christine finger and had a confused look on her face, what are you pointing at Christine? And now their was a confused look on Christine's face when she looked back at the same place in the sky. Because their was just normal clouds passing by.

Then Christine looked at Cilia, while arguing inside her mind "that she should share this event with Cilia or not". At last she decided not to say anything and changed the topic oh! Nothing Cilia, I was just admiring the beauty of nature. Well, you called me out to say something, what was that?

Cilia smiled and holds Christine's hand dragging her inside while speaking let's order pizza, I'm hungry and sure you are too.

But, Christine was busy in her own thoughts "what was that? What i saw? Was it even real or just my imagination? ". What imagination ? "First i only use to have werid dreams now i have also started to imagine. I don't get it shadow, boy, book, Phoenix, Jesus, angel. What's wrong with me? ".

* thanks all of them readers for your wonderful comments, vote and follow.
*Hope you all will like my writing further on.
*And if like my writing till now then don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share, and
Follow