CHAPTER 32

Before leaving we said our goodbye to Vincent family, he drops us to the airport, Ella wanted to inform Daniel, but I stop her, saying I will personally inform him, at which she gave me a suspicious look but, I just shrugged it off, the real reason I stopped Ella because I was still skulking from inside, no I was not mad at him or angry over him, I just don't get his behaviour, he was so caring and friendly, and they don't know what I said so wrong that trigger his violent side.

During our way back home in flight, I can feel Ella's tension though she was trying to hide it gracefully, but it was quite noticeable, I knew, I can't help her professional matter, because we two come from opposite field, so I decided to stay quiet, if I can't help her, at least I can prevent myself from annoying her.

At airport my parent came to receive me while Ella took off from an office car, being away from parents from extended period due to job and now this tour, stir feelings of homesickness, perhaps a huge tear build inside my eyes when it met with the smiling and eager face of my mom and dad waiting for me in the crowd, and I just ran like a small child to only to embrace in tight hug by my parents.

During I ride back to home, they were so excited to hear about my tour, so the whole ride, I told them about the pace we visited, what we ate, about Vincent and his family, and last but least about Daniel, it was funny thing, coming home, nothing has changed as we entered home, everything looks the same, feel the same, even smells the same, as I was to take stair to my room to get fresh my mom asked what I would prefer for dinner, but I don't like eating so I just told her make some coffee, at which she glares at me ready to scold, but dad gave me it's okay Margaret she must be tired and just want to rest you can make her eat tomorrow as much as you want, at which I just nodded in agreement, and my mom gave both of us an intense look before walking towards the kitchen and my dad just sighed and I on other hand move to my room.

After getting fresh, I head downstairs, where I had coffee with my parent during which my mom told me that tomorrow Cilia would come to visit me, really it has been a long time since I met her so I was looking forward for us to meet, after having coffee I say my parents good night and with that I move towards my room, laid on bed and closed my eyes.

This time I kept windows of my room open, so Can feel the cool breeze flowing by and also the feeling of someone presence, but still decided to keep my eyes shut, because I knew who that someone was, I don't need my eyes to see him because I can feel him.

He moves closer to my bed then, I felt him taking a seat on the bed and his hand smoothly combing through my hairs, the feeling of his touch was beyond words, I just enjoyed the feeling his hand moving smoothly over my hair, then his hand move over my cheek and I can feel his eyes on my face, and all of sudden I felt him remove his hand was stand up from the bed as he was about to turn around and move away from me, I hold his hand a firm grip, he was shock to see me awake and it was clearly visible in his eyes, but I knew he won't say anything so, I answered his unspoken question " I knew you would come, so I was waiting for you" and for a mere second I saw a smile on his face but he covered it very well, I didn't let his hand go, so that he would know that I want him to stay, and as if he listens to my thoughts he moves forward, but this time he didn't sit on bed rather he kneels down on the floor near my bed, still hand in hand, so don't speak further and just lay down on bed facing him, still not letting his hand go from mine.

There was been constant grin on my face, as I was holding his hand and looking into his beautiful eyes, we stay like this whole night, no one spoke a single word, looking at each other eyes, as if trying to read each other mind, everything thing was beautiful about him, he was like an angel to me, if I would get a chance to describe him, don't know when I fall in deep sleep while looking deep into his eyes.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND LET ME KNOW YOUR POINT OF VIEWS.