CHAPTER 18

After classes got over, Christine reached home, got fresh, had some food and then went to her room to have soon rest but, as she was about to fall sleep her phone ranged showing Ella's name on the display.

"Hey Christine, finally my exams are over" Ella spoke in a super excited tone.

"So how was your exam Ella?"

"It was great, hey I called you during the day but you didn't receive"

"Sorry for that Ella, I was in class"

"Oh! I forgot that you would be in college, as soon as my exam got over, I got excited and called you first without thinking further."

"Ella...........?"

"Yes, Christine.......?"

"I... have to.....tell you..... Something"

"Why am I feeling like you are hiding something from me...?"

okay, now Christine was confused herself," is she talking about those weird feeling have unknowingly started to develop within me, but how can she know that...., got it how can I forget it, she is my best friend obvious she can feel it.

Actually......, the thing is that it has started again, that dreams and vision that I used to have one."

Christine started telling Ella her vision and also confesses her feeling towards the recent dream she had and about the unknown.....weird feeling which has suddenly started grows within her.

"So you are telling me.... that you had this dream of a graveyard...darkness and last but not the least the shadow............and top of that you are telling me that you felt his pain and somehow you want to rescue him from all his pain?"

"Well, I guess so...."

"have you really lost your mind Christine or you have hurt your brain really hard, because I don't think that normal people speak like this, it not a joke that vision and dreams you were having is not normal and now you want to take his pain...... you don't even know if he is real or not, it's it some kind of warning or just your imagination.....please don't make this thing more complicated, then it is from beginning."

"Sorry Ella, I know you are worried about me, but..... I don't know why I'm feeling this way...I'm confused, I.....just.... don't know...but will try my best to distract myself from these things... and from now on will completely focus on my studies and career, I promise"

"Good to hear that, I know Christine its confusing and tensed yourself but I don't want you to get involved in it deeply, we don't know why you were having those vision and don't want you to get attached to some weird unknown thing, always remember you have caring friends and loving family behind you, and all of us wants you to be happy and always smiling, you have to be strong for us, and I'm sure soon your problem will be will solve, we will find a way out together, I promise, and next time never hide such things from me."

"Ella, I wanted to tell you but your exams were going on, so... I thought it would be better to wait."

"please don't use your extra brain, and don't underestimate your friend she is not stupid and can handle studies and her best friend problem simultaneously, have faith in me dear I can handle it, and please never hide anything from me, in most case usually problem increases because people keep their problems to themselves, so next don't use your brain much, give it some rest any inform me as soon as possible.

Well, have you consulted father Joshep about it?"

"Actually.....Ella I thought after speaking to you I will consult him..."

"really...Christine this is limit... how can you be so careless, I want you to meet father Joshep tomorrow morning before college and I don't want any argument over it... I will speak to you after visit father and tell him about your dreams till than BYE......"

With that Ella hanged up the call.... and Christine sighed looking at the ended call of her best friend.

If you like my story please Comment Share Vote follow and your reading list,  thankyou.