CHAPTER 28

When Daniel turns ON his laptop, the wallpaper flashed in front of Christine eyes, gave her a shock, it was the same haunting image that she once had in her dreams, although the vision she had been more terrifying and frightening she didn't know how to react, her mind took her back to her dream that haunted vision where for she saw him.... the shadow broke for the first time, she was brought to reality when Daniel spoke something, which she didn't catch since she was deeply lost in thoughts, so she gave him a confused look and Daniel spoke again "Dante's vision of hell" to which Christine gave him a questing look, because she doesn't have any idea what he was talking about, but interested to know about it, because for the every first time she found someone who can indirectly yet, can provide some information about her weird dreams, so she signaled him to proceed "this image is known as The Map of Hell, it is Dante's vision of hell, Dante's work solidified the abstract concept of hell, it was terrifying vision which could give goosebumps to anyone who sees it, although it was painted by an Italian, Sandro Botticelli"

"then why would you save such terrifying images of hell as your wallpaper, for me, it doesn't make any sense, I mean whenever you open your laptop the very first view comes in front of your eyes is this terrifying haunted wallpaper" Christine voiced out her question

Daniel looked at her for few second then spoke "as you said earlier, I have a weird choice, so I guess that's your answer"

Christine open mouth to speak something, but didn't know what to say further so she decided to ditch this topic and move to some other topic, so spoke "let begin our lesson with Sinister chapel" to which Daniel nodded and open the image of Sinister Chapel from a save document on his desktop "as I told you earlier it's history and basis detail so now I'm going to explain the meaning of each of the painting drawn on the wall of the Sinister Chapel".

After that Daniel open the image of The Creation of Adam and spoke " this image illustrates the Biblical creation of human from the book of genesis in which God gives life to Adam, the first mam, the images of near touching hand of Adam and God has iconic of humanity, although this painting was further reproduced in countless imitation, The Michelangelo's Creation of Adam is more of the most perfect painting of all time", Then he moved towards the next images, the image of the image of The Last Judgment, he holds on for few seconds and look over Christine although she was too captivated in the information and images which were displayed in front of her eyes, that she didn't notice his eyes on just, when Daniel got that she didn't notice him or look at his side he just sighed and continue with his information " as you can see that the image in front of you is again something which describes the scene from Bible, it's called The Last Judgment image, it describes the second coming of Christ and the final and eternal judgment that would be made by God himself on the final day, you can see clearly see there are almost 300 figures including both male and angel shown as nude, the souls of humanity rise and descend to their fates, where they are going to judge by Christ who is surrounded by prominent saints"

This time Christine spoke looking over Daniel" what you personally think about the second coming of Christ?"

"You see Christine what I think, doesn't matter the only thing I know is that before the second coming of Christ lot of thing is going to take place, lots of events will occur, and I know soon we are going to witness this" with an unknown confine, determination and something else in his eyes which Christine was not able to point out, she tries to search Danial eyes, in order find answer, whose question were not clear in her mind, but she knew the way he indirectly point out his view about The Revelation chapter of Bible, there is definitely he knew something.

"How are you sure Daniel, I mean there are many prophesies made regarding The Revelation chapter but, it always fails, because God told himself that no one knows when will it occur not even himself" he saw at Christine eyes and few seconds she was sure she saw something...... which always attracts her towards him.... something she is trying to understand and point out, but he took a deep breath and spoke " well, I'm not sure... I just guessed it and it just slip out of my tongue" still Christine was not satisfied with his reply but, decided not to take this topic further and asked him to continue, and open the image of Separation of Light from Darkness and spoke " again this image is from The Book of Genesis, it one of five smaller scenes that alternate with four larger scenes that run along the Sistine ceiling, this image is based Genesis chapters of bible from verse 3-5, And God said LET THERE BE LIGHT, and there was light, God saw it was good, and he separated the light from the darkness and called the light Day and the dark Night........" as he was about to proceed forward Christine phone started ringing and when she looks at the screen Ella's name was flashing on it, she excuses herself and pick up the call