CHAPTER 5

lunch was over and classes continued as usual. But, during the last period teacher informed all students that tomorrow they will be assigned seat with their chosen partner and that chosen partner would be decided by herself personally.

Their was a loud gasp and murmuring by the students, because they had never been assigned a partner before, each and every student was free to choose their own patner, so this information was a complete shock for all of them. With this the final bell rang, and students proceed out the class towards their homes.

Christine reached her house, and performed her usual routine as always. She got freshed, had some snacks and then went to her room to get some rest, After that she woke up and decided to complete her homework and read some notes for the upcoming exam.

While studying Christine's mom called her to have dinner. When Christine walked down the stairs she saw her father already seated on the dinning table, while her mom was arranging foods on the table.

Christine took her seat and gave a small smile to her parents who returned the same smile back to Christine. During dinner Christine's father asked her about her school and studies. While Christine was answering her father, Christine's mom interrupt suddenly. Sorry honey but i forgot to inform you, that if it's possible can you take leave from school for one day, tomorrow.

Your uncle has an appointment with doctor and you know your Aunt, she gets nervous even over small things. So, we decided to go with them. But, your cousin sister Cilia will stay in your house till then. Since you both are of same age we thought it would be better if you her company, for one day.

Christine thought for a second."well if I decide to take a leave i don't think I will miss anything important since their is no important chapter going on recently, if any notes or information would be provided than i can have it from Anna. Other than that only we are going to be assigned new seat patner which is not a big deal, because each and every one in our class are nice and helpful. Well i can't say the same for that new student. But, i guess over all their is no problem.

Okay! Mom i don't have any problem staying at home for Cilia.

Thanks honey and we are sorry, that without consulting you before we already made our decision.

It's okay mom, "we are all family " so it's not a big deal, this time Christine replied with a genuine smile.

*sorry for the delay update.
*Hope you all are enjoying my writing till now.
*Next update will take place soon.
But, you enjoy reading my story then please don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow, and
Share.