CHAPTER 7

Next morning, Christine woke up from her mother's calling honey wake up otherwise you will get late for school.

Christine woke up with a hazy eye because last night she didn't have a peaceful sleep " whole night she kept thinking about her dreams and imagination. She was having a fight with herself inside her mind, she was confused and disturbed mentally because she was not able to differentiate between dream and reality. Inside, somewhere she believed that these event occurring with her was real. But, again at the same time there was no proof of existence about these events ".

She got out of bed and move toward washroom to get fresh and ready for her upcoming day in school.

She came down after getting dressed up to have breakfast, while having breakfast Christine's mom asked honey are you okay? It seems like you didn't have a pleasant sleep last night.

Christine looks toward her mother and thought " should i share this things with her? No doubt my mom is very supportive and loves me lot. But, the events which are going around with me are so complicated and confusing. I don't want her to take tension about me " Mom, i am good just tensed about my upcoming exam and school annual day programme beacuase both are about near same month and i want to give my best for both.

Honey, i know you will give your best and everything will be perfect. I know that I have a talented daughter, Christine's mom compliments Christine in a playful tone.

To which Christine just smiled and nooded playfully, after that she took off for school.

At school Christine greeted her friend group and gave smile to everyone who passed by.

While, moving toward class Anna told Christine that, Christine was paired with Ella. Christine was speechless, " out of all these students in my class why i have to get paired with that new girl, i mean everyone in my class are nice and helpful, few of them are rude and arrogant but, they only express their rudeness or anger depending upon the time and situation, other than that no one is mean ".Christine thought to herself. But, anyhow she stayed silent and walked inside the classroom, while entering classroom Christine asked Anna that" with who are you paired?" To which Anna replied "Melody ", Melody, was one of Christine's friend in her friend group and a member of Christine's dance group which was going to perform on school Annual day. Christine thought herself "lucky you ".And with that she took her seat beside Ella.

During their chemistry class Christine gaps after looking for her chemistry book in her bag" oh! No i forgot to bring my chemistry book, I know my chemistry mam will not scold me for that, she will only give me warning. But, the main problem is that i note down each and every important point during lesson in book, with pencil. Christine gathered her courage and placed her ego in corner, and asked Ella something for which she assumed already that their is 99.9% chance that Ella will reply as "No" but she wanted to give a try. So she called out Ella.

Ella......
Yes, Christine. ....
Christine took a deep breath and spoke finally " I forgot to bring my chemistry book today can you lend me your book only for today, actually i forgot to bring my book and i use to note down important points with pencil, you can erase it afterward, I promise that i will write lightly and will return you back after copying in my own book tomorrow, only if you don't have any problem ". And for Christine, Ella's reply was a complete statement of shock because Ella replied " yes and slightly pushed her book toward Christine ".

Ella lend me her book! She lend me her chemistry book without any question or argument or doubts. Am i imagining things again?

Thanks viewer for your wonderful comments and vote.
* Next update will take place within 2-3 days, till then have patience.
*If you are enjoying my story then please don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Share, and
Follow.

FaLLiNG FoR the UNKNOWN-KNOWNOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara