CHAPTER 12

When everything stays normal, even a decade seems equal to few days.

That's what, Christine was feeling right now, the High school has come to end and now it's time to make a career by making the correct decision, by opting stream for further studies.

Ella decided to go for Engineering, for which she has applied in a college 200km away from her recent residence, on the other hand Christine applied for the best science college in her own hometown, it's time for the separation of two best friends in order to make a bright future ahead.

It was painful, because the bonding between both of them has become stronger with each passing years, but it was necessary for the sake of their future.

The pain of separation from one other was unexpectedly more painful than Christine had imagined.

Now she felt almost lost and lonely, no one to share her feeling. She decided not to make any close friend further in future during her study in new college because the pain of separation and loneliness she was going through right is not pleasant and she doesn't want to face the same experience with another new friend.

Thou, Ella kept her promise of regular contact with Christine but still, that was not the same as before, because due to their different timing of college, assignment and studies they were not able to have a proper conversation.

Life was still normal far away from those weird dreams, only worries about studies and career were left all.

The first day in college towards her new life, after having a small conversation with Ella, which has now become a regular routine of Christine's everyday life, she headed towards her class.

On the first day of class, there was a brief introduction between students and professor, with the sharing of rule and regulation among them.

Days were passing on slowly, with Christine having no friend, of course, she talks with everyone and vice-versa but no real person to call a friend, everyone there was nice and cooperative always ready to help but still, Christine was alone between the crowds of peoples, missing her best friend.

As usual days passed on one by one and almost one year has crossed and now Christine was in her second year of college, when she meets a unique cute girl with attractive personality and she was Katherine, she was different from anyone else in her class quite funny yet smart girl, who underestimate her own self.

after becoming friends for almost two weeks, Christine notice something about Katherine she was one of the simplest girls from her class, the only thing that Christine was that Katherine repeat clothes a lot and to which Christine came to the conclusion that maybe she doesn't have enough clothes to wear, she was polite and think herself not worthy, which Christine concluded that this may be due to her surroundings.

But, really in this world the toughest thing to solve is human personality because soon her all conclusion become useless once she visited Katherine house for some biology project, her house was two storey neat and clean both inside out, with a lovely family living inside it and the most shocking was Katherine's closet which was full of branded clothes, then why she repeat only a few clothes one after other and why she underestimates herself when she has a great supporting and loving family, really it was a big mystery for Christine.

Whatever odd personality Katherine, she was now special for Christine, she was definitely not Ella, but she was someone whom Christine can call a true friend.

Once when Christine was small her mom told her something which she remembered till now "there is no use to explain people who don't trust you, and there is no need to explain people who trust you because they don't need your explanation and will always gonna stand by you".

Christine felt more than blessed for having two true friends in her life who don't judge her and accept for what she was.

Comment, vote, share and follow.