CHAPTER 27

Next day Christine woke up as the very first day, took shower then on Ella's door to wake her up and then head towards her own room to get dressed after that both of them headed towards downstairs for breakfast, while having breakfast Bella informed them that today the whole family is going out to visit a co- worker of Vincent who invited them for dinner, she told Christine and Ella that she would prepare dinner for them and place it in refrigerator before heading out, but they both decline the offer politely and said that they would eat something from out and she has to worry over them and asked her to just enjoy her family time together, to which Bella just nodded and gave a thankful smile.
After having breakfast, they both headed outside the house where, Daniel was waiting for them outside the car, as they approach him they greeted him hi, and he gave them a big smile and spoke "ready for the ride" to which they both replied in unison "yes" and with that move to seat inside the car, as Christine opened the back door of the car, Ella phone started ringing, she excused her she and went side to receive the call, while Daniel and Christine were left alone and Christine spoke looking towards Daniel "so what are we visiting today?"
"St. Peter's square"
"sounds great, so do you want to tell about it, mean I don't know much about it so..."
"Yeah sure it....." as Daniel was about to say something he got interrupted by Ella
"sorry guys, I can't go with you all today" then she looked at Christine and continues speaking" the call was from the office I have to mail them some document, for which I have to some formatting and check it out thoroughly, it's important" Ella spoke the last line in a pleading tone, because she knows her best friend was not happy with this news.
"Okay, then last's cancel today's program" this time Christine spoke and Daniel was just looking at it with what is she saying look.
"Oh! Please don't Christine please cancel it for me, I know this city is your dream place, please enjoy every bit of it, I will join you both from tomorrow, please understand my situation just for today...." again Ella spoke in pleading tone, but this time before Christine could open her mouth Daniel spoke " Don't you trust me?" in joking tone, to which Christine just roll her eyes and didn't spoke anything, but again he spoke this time in a serious but soft tone "so will you come with me" and somewhere in his eyes Christine saw hope and fear of getting rejected, so without wasting time she spoke looking in his eyes with funny yet serious tone "of course I will" at with Daniel gave her the biggest smile as ever and there was giggle from Ella, at which Christine looks over her, and Ella just spoke "what" behaving all innocent, as if she didn't know what Christine was looking for, and Christine replied her back "what...?" with cross arms and raised eyebrow, and for few seconds they both just stare at each other as accusing each other internally, but then Ella broke the silence first, "okay I think you both should towards your destine and I should go back to my room to complete my work" to both Christine and Daniel nodded and with that they both move to get inside the car and this time Christine the door of passenger seat, as she was about to enter Ella spokes " Go fast or you both will get late for your date" To which Daniel just laugh and Christine called Ella's name out in a warring tone, at which Ella just raised her hand up in surrender and spoke" just kidding dear" and then she called for Daniel and he looked at Ella who seem to be serious now and spokes" take care of my best friend"
"Don't worry now she is my responsibility" and with that start the car after Christine took her seat and waved at Ella before heading for the road, during the ride Daniel told Christine that first he has to go to a nearby village where he has to meet someone and it's important, so they headed towards the village, whole ride Christine was busy viewing outside the window watching out the scene passing out while the drive, everything was new for her and she was enjoying it.
Once they reach the village after about one and half hour ride, Daniel ask Christine to stay inside car, and soon he will be back, and after he left her almost half an hour passed but there is no sign of him, so she decided to step outside the car to see if he is nearby or not, so she opened the car door and stood beside the car moving her graze all around, trying to see where he may be and how long is it going to take him to come back, while her eyes were moving here and there over the villagers crossing by, children playing, running, customer in shop, cattle moving by and so on, and soon her eyes fells, on a man far by, and if she was not mistaking he was looking at her, to confirm her doubt her saw beside her even her back to see if he was seeing someone who is standing near her but, no one was near, and then she looks back at that man, he was an old man simply dress in robe, must be around sixty year and for no doubt he was staring at her as he wants to tell her something but holding himself, but who can he be, I never saw him before, Christine questioned herself and as she was about to approach toward him, Daniel came in front of her, "hey why are you out of car, didn't I told you to stay inside"
"Sorry, you were taking long time saw, I just came out to see you if you are nearby or not, and I didn't move away from her car, so relax" Christine spoke in her soft tone
"Still....." Daniel was about to say something but decide not to speak and say asked her to get inside because he finished his work and was now going to leave, at which Christine just nodded and moved toward the passenger seat while entering inside she moves her eyes toward the old man and till then he was, that was weird Christine voiced herself and with that got inside close the door and they headed towards the road.
On their way back to town Daniel spoke, "Christine, I was wondering to take you to my place" at which Christine move her attention him "I mean Ella is not with us, and if I will take you to visit St, Peter square she will miss it, and that day you ask me to tell you more about Sinister chapel and its painting.... I mean only if you are okay with it, whatever you decide I'm okay with it" Christine seems to be lost in thinking what to decide, so Daniel spoke again "you know you can trust me right....? I mean I'm a Biblical scholar, not some type of pervert" at the last of Daniel line Christine just roll on her eyes and spoke" It's not that, it just that.......I'm.....well....okay fine lets go to your place, and for your kind information everyone, I mean Vincent family and Ella knows that I'm with you and bad happen to me they will first get your neck, so more than me I think you should worry, because as you said to Ella I'm your responsibility" at which Daniel faces toward Christine and spoke "you are smart" to which she chuckled and spoke "" I know, now please focus on road" and with that he moved his attention toward the drive and after about more half an hour ride he parks in front of an apartment It was not too luxury but it was a standard apartment, hey lead Christine to the second floor and as predicted it was indeed a standard apartment, inside it has three room, one master bed room, and one room was converted into study room as the room of that room was open and from that book on study table and bookshelves was clearly visible, on the hall were Christine was standing right now had an attached kitchen of medium size and third room was lock from outside, after placing something in place and opening windows of the apparent Daniel lead Christine toward his study room, no doubt he was Biblical scholar because his study room was filled with different Bibles written in different languages some loose paper was placed on his desk which seems to be part of very old book, since the color of the pages were turned to almost yellow, there were portrait of ancient Biblical based theme and there were also some weird painting and out of which there was one of the weirdest painting which caught her eyes, and maybe Daniel caught the questing look in her eyes because he spoke
"the painting is known as THE NUMBER OF BEAST IS 666"
"Is this real painting?"
"Well, no it's just a sample of real painting"
"Why you have his painting in your room? I mean literally it's representing of devil"
"well...... you are right but, you see I'm a Biblical scholar and I'm interested in the topic of revelation chapter the most....so somehow this painting attracts me don't know why...but I felt the need to place it at my place" Christine was still confused but decided not to comment so she just nodded in understanding even though she was confused, but different people have different choice so, maybe it's his, she just let her eyes move around the room and now her attention was on a symbol placed on the floor she was standing and suddenly steps aside once her mind recognize that symbol, it was a regular hexagram with six edges and vertices she doesn't know what to say, so she pointed toward the symbol and tried to spoke "It.... I....t....it a......", " Regular hexagram" Daniel completes her sentence "why would you paint something on your place, you are interested in Revelation chapter or just Devil" and for few second Christine saw seriousness and hurt in Daniel eyes but it was soon replaced by loud laugh" really Christine, I thought you were smart" at which she gave him a confused look, Daniel hold his laugh and spoke" hexagram represent the astrogiical chart at the time of David's birth it is also known as king star, in antique papyri, pentagram together with star and other sign, are frequently found on amulets bearing the Jewish name of God, and used to guard against fever and other diseases, so you see it doesn't symbolize devil and I just like it so I painted it here"
Christine look at him and sighed and spoke "really you have weird desire" and with that she took a seat on one of the chair placed near the study table and look at Daniel and spoke" so, let begin our lesson about Sinister chapel" at which Daniel smiled and spoke "okay my student first let me bring some snack for you, so you can have it during the lesson" and with that he move an outside the room
After about ten minute he returned with a bowl full of chips and to soft drinks on other hand, he places the bowl on the table and handed on soft drink to Christine and took his seat just beside her, placed his soft drink on study table plug his laptop and opened it before turning his laptop ON, and the spoke "let's begin".

Please Comment your views, vote and share, if you enjoy reading it.