CHAPTER 20

Time flies, with Christine still waiting for him, almost three and a half year has been passed by, and now she is in her final year of pursuing the master degree in zoology.

Coming month she has an interview with a group of fisheries scientist on a project work related to water parameter, it's a big opportunity for her although this job is not permanent and is a contract of 1 year but, from this project and working under fishery scientist she will get to learn a lot which will help her in preparation of research scholar exam for which she was preparing from a long time, and further the experience certificate which she will receive by working on this project, will help her to apply easily for any other fishery jobs, and last but not the least she believes that this job will somehow will keep her distracted from the shadow of her dreams.

Passing years, things were normal and as usual, no more dreams or vision, although Christine pray's every night just to have a glimpse of him in her dreams before going to bed every day, each day her pray goes in vain but, she didn't give up for once a day, because doesn't matter, if she herself don't understand what going on or what she actually want she decided to pray and pray without understanding it any further, because the more she tries to understand it the more she gets confused, on one hand she wants to distract herself from the feeling she started to grow and on other hand she desire to see him, doesn't matter if it's just a dream.

Somehow all those years she kept herself busy in studies and preparation for research scholar examination, and if everything goes well in this project interview it may lead to the beginning of  new life for her, according to her the only way to stay away from the unknown feeling is to keep oneself busy in work as much as possible.

Finally, it's the night she was waiting for, because next day she will leave her home town to start a new life, if everything goes well with the interview and she get selected she will stay there and her mom dad will bring her other stuff and luggage for her and if not she will return back to her home town and will try her best for the next time, this night was very special full of excitement and nervousness don't know what's the coming days holds for her, either surprise or shock but, as usual she thanked God and asked the same wish to be granted before going to bed.

"Heavenly Father, thank you for granting me yours presence'

and staying by my side all day, tomorrow is a very important

day of my life, I'm going to take very first step toward my career

All I need is yours blessing and presence, father lastly I would

asked you to grant me just a glimpse of him in my dream, don't

know why I ask you for this every day, but I know,  you even

understand the silence of my heart which I never spoke or

understand myself.

Love you father and I know that you love me too, forever and ever.............AMEN."

And with that she closed her eyes and drifted in deep sleep, at the mid night, suddenly she started feeling hot, as if someone set her room on fire, she woke up and flip out the cover from herself, she searched for the remote of her AC, and as she pointed the remote towards it to set its temperature she found that the temperature was set as usual, and was correctly working as well, but she switch off the AC and moves towards the window to open it, because the atmosphere inside the room was suffocating, after opening it as she turned back she froze out of shock, her eyes became glued and her body became stripped, and her brain stopped to analyse the scene in front of her.

The scene projected in front of her eyes was beyond words and the feeling was unexplainable, it was although a faint but a clear vision of human suffering, she was not in her room anymore, the floor of the room on which she was standing was not there anymore, rather it was fire burning below her feet, although she was not getting burned, she can feel the heat of the burning fire.