CHAPTER 3

After a small ride from their house, Christine and her parents reached their respective destination to enjoy their evening by having family get together.

As always Christine was not so excited about this get together, because she always felt out of place with her relatives and cousin. The reason behind this is unknown to herself, she knows only one thing and that is, she doesn't belong to them.

But, she is more comfortable with her friends. It's like she is a total new person with her friends she is more open to them as compared to her own cousin. It's not like she doesn't speak to them, she talks to them and reply to their questions. She just doesn't feel comfortable with them as much as she is with her friends.

Maybe, it's because her friends understand her much more better than her own family. Or at least they try to understand her. Christine friends always respect her advice and opinion. Christine also love her friends and trust them, but not enough to share her odd dreams. She didn't want to face their judgemental opinion toward her. Specially, when she herself find her dream meaningless, but still it's disturbing.

Just as Christine with her parents entered her aunt and uncle's house she was engulfed by a breath taking hug from her aunt. Christine it's been a long time dear, how are you? I missed you a lot

Really, aunt Christine thought for herself "we only meet 1 week ago" while Christine was lost in her own thoughts, A sound boomed across the hall bringing Christine back to reality. Hey beautiful does your aunt is annoying you again? Christine's uncle spoke to her while walking towards them, with a smile on his face. Then he greeted Christine mom and dad by giving a brother hug to Christine's dad and shaked hands to Christine's mom. And then let them inside before speaking, i wished Christine was ours daughter, to which Christine mom and dad only smile.

Christine saw her cousins busy discussing on something across the hall. She didn't bother to walk towards them, so she grab a fruit juice from refrigerator and headed towards the corner of the hall near the window from where you can view out.

While watching outside the window randomly her eyes falls on a flying bird. But it was not just an ordinary bird, its different more like a historical birds which she has once read about in a local Christian magazine. That magazine holds Gospel about the Bible's revelation chapter and some prophecies made recently.

Now from what she remembered ,that bird seems to be Phoenix" a mythical bird from Greek " but how is it even possible. Maybe this bird looked similar to Phenoix, that what she was able to conclude right now. But why is this bird digging the ground.

Christine thought herself, a bird in this time. It's already dark outside and this is odd. I should go outside to watch out. what, in real that bird is trying to do?

When i reached outside, i got shocked! I mean, why this bird digging a hole on my aunt's property it's just odd.

While, she was busy questioning herself she felt someone's fingers brushed her hair which made her froze on her place. Then she heard a painful whisper, which made her confused and that whisper was " we can never be together ".

What? What, does it mean and who is he? With all those questions in my mind i decided to turn around. And i saw the same shadow in the dark under the moon light. Just as i blinked my eyes, it disappeared. He was gone again leaving me all alone with his confused statement.

While, I was in still shock and confusion i felt a swift of air behind me and i turned around, i saw the odd bird flew away with a dark black book in its claws.

A book, what was that? While she was in her deep thought, she heard a faint sound of knock.

Knock, knock.....Christine, Christine honey are you okay, why are you not answering?

Really, not again. Christine opened her eyes with irritation, again one more meaningless dream.

She flip the blanket from herself and walks towards the door to open it, only to revile a worried face of her mom.

Honey, i was calling you for so long. How can you sleep so senseless, you just made me so worried. While saying this Christine's mom hugged Christine and kissed her forehead.
In return, Christine breaks up a small smile.

Now honey get ready before we get late.

After that Christine walk towards her bathroom. And the things took place same as it appeared in her dream. Except, the shadow and the odd looking bird.

*Hello readers, did you all enjoyed my writing till now? If yes, Then please don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
Adding in reading list
And last but not the least to follow me.

Next chapter will be updated within 2-3 days. Till then have patience.