CHAPTER 29

Next day Christine woke up in her, with Ella beside her, she looked over Ella and smile and wishpered thank you God for blessing me with a guardian angel in face on my best friend, with that she got out of the bed before covering Ella with blanket then move toward bathroom got fresh took shower then as usual wake Ella, and things go on, as usual, the day they came but, today Daniel decides to take Christine and Ella to visit Pompeii, Christine was still confused why they were going to see that place which is at distance rather than visiting nearby places, but according to Daniel Christine need a long drive, some fun time and open place to clear her mind from whatever thing and disturbing her and Ella believes that Daniel want to take Christine for a date driver, and according to Christine they both make no sense.
During their ride Daniel keep on trying to cheer up Christine mood, and to some point it was working, "so Daniel do you want to tell us something about this place we are heading to, because we both don't have much idea about, well I have seen a movie Pompeii, but other than that I don't know anything" Christine spoke just to make him feel that she is not upset and is excited about the place he was taking them.
"Hmm... where to begin.....okay this city has been largely preserved due to the lack of air and moisture, Pompeii is buried under 4 to 6m of volcanic ash and pumice during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79AD, and many of the inhabitants also got buried before they get the time to space"
Christine seems to be in deep thought on seeing Daniel questionable eyes on her she spoke, "when you said that line of volcanic eruption, the last scene of movie flash in front of my eyes, that scene was very heart touching and...... well I don't have word to describe this feeling" at which he just smiles and focus back on his drive, after few minutes of driving in comfortable silence and listening music Christine eyelids felt heavy and soon she was drifted in deep sleep.
She wakes up from the shaking of Ella "hey sleeping beauty wakes up, we are here"
Christine rub her eyes and look at her watch... "wow it took three and a half to here"
"yeah, you had a nice long sleep dear, whereas I and Daniel just kept on pulling each other legs throughout the ride" Ella spoke with a bored tone.
"So what we going to see.......................here...." and Christine's eyes were mesmerized by the view in front of her, well preserved cobblestone, the columns, and some homes and stores, the castes remains of dogs and childs were present, way back then when this disaster took place, they didn't even got time to prepare themselves but the preserved proof which is available now is unique and also frightening at the same time, if you can imagine what actually had lead to such result.
Whole time during this tour Christine felt someone eyes following her every move, but she just ignore it knowingly because she knew whose to eyes belong to but decided not to react because she knows that he is going through the same pain as her, it was clearly visible in his eyes on that day, but if he wants these things to be as it is then, let him do whatever pleases him, I have waited so long for him even without knowing if is he real or not, and know that I know he is and I have seen him I can wait a thousand years more, Christine thought herself, so she tries to give her full attention to this tour which was difficult for her after feeling him everywhere but, it is worth trying.

After their tour, which took good long time, they had dinner at a local restaurant, and then they headed back to Vincent house and again during their ride back to home, Christine fall asleep and woke up after finally reaching the home, both Ella and Christine said their bye to Daniel and move inside the house and went to their own room after informing Bella that they are back safe and sound, this day while going to bed there was a smile in Christine face, because for the very first time there grew a light of hope inside her that soon they will be together, she knew it will take time and she was ready to wait, but she also knew that from now onward she will never be alone though he didn't grant his presence, she could feel him whenever he was near.
At night while sleeping she felt someone hand move through her hair smoothly, she didn't open her eyes and pretended to be in deep sleep, because she knew to whom those hand belongs to so she was afraid that once he knew that she was awake he would disappear again and she didn't want to lose this feeling, feeling of his soft touch which makes her heart flutter with happiness, then she felt his warm breath near her ear and heard him wishper with painful voice  "there is lot of things you don't know, there are things you can never imagine off, there is another world outside apart from yours', and I don't want you to be a part of it, sorry Christine just wish someday we could be together forever" and with that Christine drifted into deep peaceful sleep, before promising him secretly " don't know what world you are talking about, but I promise you, that I will stand by your side holding your hand even the darkest of night"

Sorry for the delay, I appolozie but from onward I'll update the full story.

please comment vote and share if you liked it