CHAPTER 33

Next morning she woke up alone in bed, with not him beside, maybe he left as soon as woke up or saw me deep in sleep, with all those thoughts in her mind she moves towards the bathroom got fresh took shower and head downstairs, only to see her mom and dad having coffee and discussing on some random topic, as soon as their eyes feel on her they stop their speaking and with that her mom stand-up and asked Christine to have a seat while she bring pancakes for her and left for the kitchen and her dad patted the seat beside him for Christine to have a seat, after having a seat they talk about her joining as a research scholar, while they were still in middle of their conversation her mom came out of kitchen with pancakes in her hands and placed them before Christine, "so honey I was wondering when are going to join as a search scholar" " well mom, I was discussing the same thing with dad before you came I decided to go back tomorrow and will join on the next day, Lucy has already booked tickets for me, so I don't have to anything about it" "what tomorrow, why so soon at least stay with us for more two or three days, you know we miss you?" her mom asked her with full of affection and love in her eyes "of course, I know mom and I miss you and dad a lot but, if I join earlier and stay regular than, can take more days leaves during Christmas and we can spread more time together and enjoy Christmas, do shopping, decorating or maybe a mini trip or something like that" "but honey...." because her mom can argue further her dad cut her off, "it's okay dear, think the positive side of our child's decision, if she join earlier she can be with us on Christmas, do you want to celebrate it without her then go ahead and keep her with you" on which her mom open her mouth but then close and gave a tight smile, although she was not happy with Christine decision but she knew it was right, so atlas she agreed to it.

During afternoon while Christine was watching some program on television where someone rang the call bell and after a few minutes "Christine, honey look who came to visit you" "Cilia...?" with that she stood from her seat and move towards her cousin sister to greet, and she looks very different from the last time she saw her, she looks much mature and attractive, in fact in front of her Christine looks like a school girl, "hey, Christine you look so......." "Childish" "no, I mean to say, so different, and I must say a nice different" "really, you think so?" "of course dear, you are my sister why would I lie to you, now come on, will you not give you a warm hug?" at which Christine chuckled and hug Cilia and she hugs her back with same affection and love.

"So Christine, aunt told me you are leaving tomorrow" "well then she must have told you the reason behind it?" "yeah, she did and I think you took the correct decision, since I own my own bakery Shoppe I know how work and family both are important and how difficult is to handle them both without upsetting one" "yeah,..... wait a second you own a bakery, and why I don't know anything about it, most important why no one told me about it" " stop being over dramatic Christine I asked aunt not to tell you anything about it, you see I want to see you reaction and I must say I'm impressed by what I see" "now you stop being dramatic, it's not a surprise everyone knows but not me makes me a stranger and hurt" at which Cilia just rolled her eyes and move her hand inside her bag only to take out a white beautifully decorated box " now, what's this?" "Just go ahead and open it, I made this especially for you, and may also consider this as my apology....." "it's pastry, it looks so yummy, can I have it now" "of course silly it's for you" and with that Christine kissed her sister's cheek and starts devouring her pastry " it's so yummy I loved it" " and I love you, dear sis".

"Really, you have to go now, can't you stay with me just for today, tomorrow I'm leaving" "that's right tomorrow you are leaving and before that you have to do packing and all that, and I have to open y bakery in morning, since it's new I don't have many staff, so yes dear I have to go for now, but I promise next time I will give you my full time" with that she said her bye to Christine and her mom and Christine's dad drove Cilia back to her home.

Whole evening full family was busy, in helping Christine pack her luggage and to remind her about each and every small stuff to take, her mom was still panicking the same, when she was leaving for the first time, after packing they had dinner together and after that she went back to her room, and too her shocked she saw him sitting on her bed, as if waiting for her, she move inside her room slowly and closed the door behind her, which caught his attention towards her, but still he remains silent, and just sift a little for Christine to climb on bed, by now she knew that he won't say anything so she just lay on bed beside him, keeping her eyes only on him, as she lay on bed, he stands up, she was just about to open her mouth, but when she saw him picking up the blanket placed on her bed she kept quit and just observe him out of curiosity, he placed the blanket on her and took a place beside her about speaking a single word, after staying quit for few minutes she placed her hand on his, and much for her satisfaction he didn't complain or remove it but, just leave it as it is. Son her eyelids start getting heavy and her eyes started to close and that he said something but she didn't get it, but her eye become wide open because for the very first time she spoke something on his own, she looked up at him with questioning eyes so he took a deep breath and open his mouth to speak again " Damien, you can call me Damien" "Damien" somehow this name suits him and it feels so good when his name roll in my mouth "nice name" she complimented him but as usual he didn't give any response and with his name and his presence beside her, she drifted back in deep sleep, " DAMIEN".

Sorry for my careless update earlier hope you guys, don't feel angry over me