CHAPTER 4

The sun is full on its height, And the birds are singing with delight.

It's Monday morning.

As usual Christine woke up, from her mother's calling. After that she performed her usual daily routine, before heading towards her school.

While entering school, she saw Anna walking towards her with the biggest smile ever. Hey, Anna what's up? Christine shouted friendly.

But Anna responded Christine with a loud huff. While, reaching Christine.

What's wrong Anna, are you okay?

Christine, yes Anna?
When are you going to have a boyfriend? I mean you are single till now, Anna replied.

Really Anna, Christine made a imaginary circle with the help of her finger on Anna's face. While speaking, Anna we are just in 7th standard. So i don't feel the necessity of have a boyfriend.

To this Anna rolled her eyes and replied, but 90% of our class population are already committed with someone.

See, that's my point Anna the remaining 10% are still single which makes me normal. Including you too dear. With that Christine pulled Anna hand softly, dragging her towards their class room, and whispering under breath " why are so annoying sometime ".

But while crossing the corridor, Anna pulled Christine hand and stopped her from further walking. Then she pointed on Christine's neck. What's that on your neck Christine?

To which Christine response by touching her neck softly with her fingers. Well, Anna i don't feel anything, what does it appears to you?

Anna paused for a second then replied, seems like a faint reddish finger print. Christine stayed confused, then she decided to check this in washroom.

Both Christine and Anna entered the washroom. Christine checked the back of neck on the mirror of washroom and saw a fainted reddish print situated on the back of left side of her neck, which really looked like a finger print. Then suddenly, image of her dream " the shadow, the feeling of his touch on her hair" flashed infront of her eyes. But, how can this even possible, that was just a dream? While Christine was busy questioning herself she felt a pair of hands shaked her shoulder.

Christine was brought back to reality by the shaking of Anna. Only to see a worried face of Anna infront of her. So Christine gave a small smile to Anna, to assure her that she was fine.

But, Anna didn't seem to get convinced by Christine's smile. Because she questioned Christine again about that mark. Christine again smiled slightly , and replied " Anna it only seems like finger print, but it's just rashes " Christine lied not because she don't want to tell the truth, it's just because she didn't knew the truth herself.

Anna seems to get satisfied by Christine's answer, because she only nooded her head with understanding.

After that they both proceed towards their class, Just before the teacher arrival.

While getting seated to their respective seats, they both greeted their other friends. After that their physics teacher mrs.Roy entered the class with a unknown girl trailing behind her.

Mrs.Roy introduced her as Ella and she was the new student, about whom the whole class was talking from the last few days. She was asked to take a seat on first bench of the third row parallel to Christine.

After that the classes continued one by one as usual, and then comes the break. Everyone proceeded to the lunch room with their friends, Except Ella.

While having lunch with her group of friends including Anna, Christine eyes falls on Ella who was standing alone in a corner observing all students.

Christine decided to talk to Ella, and to ask her join their group. So she proceeded moving towards Ella.
Hey Ella, I'm Christine we both shares same class. To which Ella only nooded.

Okay, that was awkward. But Christine ignored Ella odd behaviour and continued, If you want any help regarding notes or school feel free to ask me. I will surely help you.

Thanks Christine but i can manage by my own, bye! Ella replied and walked by.

Okay, now that was rude. I was just trying to be nice and helpful.

* thanks readers for viewing my story and for all your vote, comment, follow and adding this story to your reading list.
* It means a lot to me, it helps to motivate myself to carry on with this story.
*The next update will take place within 1-2 days, till then have patience.
* Viwer who have recently viewed my story, if you liked my writing then please don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share, and
Add to reading list.