CHAPTER 21

Today everything was same but still different, I woke up from my mom's voice, got fresh had breakfast and again got back to my room, to check again the luggage I had packed for my journey, was nervous but more than me my mom was, because for the first time in my life I was travelling alone, the first step of my life to become self-dependent.

Time passed by with all of us roaming around the house here and there, busy in packing and reminding me to take each and every small essential stuff with me, if someone sees us now they would think that we were preparing to go on a war, but the reality is that only I was moving to another place and only my luggage was getting pack but my parents were behaving as if they were moving along with me, well I will be happy if they stay with me but before that I have to get stable myself.

After getting ourselves and my luggage ready, we headed toward the airport, during our ride my mom keeps on giving me lecture what to do or not as if I was a small kid going to school for the first time, she told me not to blindly believe on stranger, never talk too much to people whom you don't know, never eat anything offered by a stranger, call me as soon as your flight lands....etc. I know she is worried about me, it's the first time she is letting me go far away from her sight, but I have been listening to these stuff from the day I applied for this project and from then I learned this lecture by heart.

We reached the airport, my parents left before that my father kissed my forehead any told me stay safe while my mom hugged me tightly I know she was on verge of crying but, she didn't what me to see it, but I know as soon as she reaches out she will start crying, I hug her back and whisper softy "mom I'm going to be fine have faith in God I'm not alone", and with that we detached from each other and they left before they told me to go the counter and show them the printout of my online ticket.

Right now I was more than nervous, till my parents were with me I was strong but now I'm all nervous and confused.... my brain is not working properly don't know what to do where to go..... Whom to ask, I was like a small child lost in the crowd, but I did exactly what I was told to do.

I reached the counter, the stewardess of the counter saw my printout and gave me the ticket and told me to go to gate number 3.

I didn't know where it was, then I saw a few passengers were standing in a line for security check, so I calmly stood behind them, then my turn came, the guard saw my ticket and told me that "this is for another airway, your security check is there {pointing towards another line}".

I again stood in line, did the checking, they took my luggage then I was told to sit over there when there I saw it was written" gate number 3".

Then another counter opened and the stewardess there sending each and everyone inside the plane.

This time I asked whether this is the right queue and the right plane. After 4-5 confirmation I stood on that line, I was the last person on that line.

Finally, my turn came, I showed them my ticket and they let me inside, I went inside and saw my plane full of smoke {AC smokes} and I started coughing in the entrance itself, A stewardess who was welcoming people inside saw me coughing, she came to me, hold my hand and said" are you okay?" she then took me with her and showed me my seat.

This whole time I was nervous but thanked God for being with me and helping me out in different ways.

After getting seated I just observed things around me, trolleys rolled by consisting of food packets, I noticed a cute little girl in the place where handbags were usually kept, "that's strange isn't it?".

it was fun during the takeoff, I had a weird but funny feeling inside my stomach during the takeoff and was wondering what the pilot would be doing in the cockpit, there are no frequent turns, signals and even then he makes a lot of money than a truck driver.

Ah! the clouds, they looked like a red snow mountain as it was soon going to be dark, what if I dive into the clouds, I drifted back to my childhood when I was just a kid and believed that I was fairy whose power is meant to be hidden for a specific time period and when the correct time will come I will get all my power and magic with my wings and I would fly up above the sky on the clouds passing by, but it never happened and with that I became sad but soon brought back to reality that I'm not a child anymore and boosted my spirit up by thinking " children think cute and insane things, and it's normal that I used to imagine such things when I was just a child".

since my flight was at evening soon it started to get dark and darker outside the fainted cloud those were visible outside became pitch black, I close my eyes for few hours and thought about my life, my dreams and vision about my friends, especially Ella.

within these years, while she was in her final year of engineering she applied for an internship in a multinational company related to solar energy, and her work was good that she got permanently hired by that company just after working for 6 months as an intern everyone was impressed by her hard work and got a lot of appreciation from her seniors, although we are still in contact but our conversation became short and I can totally understand, these all things are new for her and she needs time to properly fit in it.

With these thoughts in my mind I opened my eyes and a bit later, I don't know what to do so to keep myself from getting bored I peeped outside the window and suddenly my head along with my body was taken back to the seat with such a huge surprise thrust that was the time I felt the power of that massive engine, it totally blew my mind off and the plane was about to land and we were asked to put on our seat belts, and then something caught my eyes, I never had such beautiful glimpse of the city than with my small window, it was all dark but the light of the city which were sparking outside my window was amazing as if someone has collected all those stars from the sky and scattered above this city which was glittering and only one word that came out my lips was "BEAUTIFUL".

Please Comment vote and share if you enjoy reading my writing.