CHAPTER 14

"Recently she was darting her gaze on me, waiting for me to reply, which I don't know for myself, and I know she is not going to let it go."
"So finally, I came up with a lie," for which she was guilty but didn't want her mom to get tensed over her " mom, was in deep sleep while you called me out and unconsciously I jerked off the bed and lost my balance, while trying to stand up in one swift, which resulted in me falling down from bed and during the fall my hand felt on the side table near the bed and I didn't notice that I got hurt from the corner of its edge."
Christine's mom glanced at her but anyhow choose not to question further and spoke "honey...! Why are you like this? If you keep on behaving this way surely you are going to give me  heart attack one day, don't you love your mom?"
And with that, she left before asking Christine to have a bath and then come downstairs for breakfast since she was not to attend college today.
After having breakfast she decided to call Katherine, to talk about her weird dream, although she wanted to call Ella first, but her exams were going on and she didn't want Ella to get distracted from her exam because for her weird dreams, and much to Christine's luck Katherine was at home because of unpleasant weather.
"Hey... Katherine, are you free?"
"For now.....yes I'm, what's up?
Christine took a deep breath and then says "where to start from.... do you remember... once I told you about the weird dreams... and vision I used to have?"
"Yeah, actually....not completely, but roughly I do, once you told me something like that and your best friend Ella helped you out if I'm not wrong.....?"
"Yes, you are right...and those dreams had stopped.... at least that's what I thought."
"What you mean Christine, at least that's what you thought?"
"the thing is that after consulting father Joshep those vision had stopped as if...neither of these took place, but......yesterday night....." she paused and took a deep breath and then started explaining Katherine about her latest dream or vision... the church, sound of triumph, and that took place in detail.
After explaining Katherine, she waited for her to respond or suggest something on her situation.
Katherine sighed on the other side of the line and open her lips to reply, sounding all puzzled " definitely not what I expected to hear, and it's really confusing"....... she paused for a second and spoke again " whatever this dream is about, I believe it definitely has some meaning, I mean it's not normal to dream these things...... like church or broken church, Jesus and especially the shadow, which you mentioned in all yours dreams, don't.... you think it's some kind of..."
"Indication", Christine completed Katherine sentence, finally permitting herself to exhale.
"Christine, did you consult Ella or father Joshep about it, I mean they helped you before and I'm sure they can help you even now."
"Yeah, you are right they can help me out, but..... The thing is, Ella is having her exam...and I don't want to distract her..... And I have decided to consult father only after talking to Ella about it."
"Okay, as you wish Christine, but if you ask me... I will suggest you talk with Ella or father Joshep as soon as possible....don't know why but I believe these dreams are not as normal as they seem to be.... and.... mostly you see people make their condition worse just because of their own ignorance.... and you know I'm always here for you, if you don't feel comfortable going alone to share your vision..... I understand and I can come with you to father Joshep.... you have to decide as soon as possible."
"yes, I will" Christine paused before speaking further she had just noticed her bandaged hand that struck her as odd," normally a person could not get hurt for real if he or she falls in a dream."
Christine doesn't want to believe her own thought right now but definitely, it is more than just a weird dream.

please like, comment, share, follow and add in your reading list, if you enjoy reading my story.

Next chapter will get updated within 4-5 days.