CHAPTER 25

"Christine"
Before I could open my mouth to answer a male voice spoke from behind, I turned back to see where the voice came from and saw Vincent standing there with Ella beside her.
"Vincent! Hey, bro what's up? It has been a long time since we met"
while we and Ella just shared a confused look with one another
"Got busy in work" we divert our eyes towards Vincent when he spoke to this man named Daniel.
I guess Vincent saw the curiosity and confusion in both my and Ella's eyes because next thing he spoke was " let me introduced you all officially"
"He is Daniel, my friend, a biblical scholar and also your tour guide for ten days" then looked at us and spoke "she is Ella "pointing toward her "and she is Christine" he spoke after looking at me, Daniel moved his hand forward speaking "nice meeting you" and just as my hand touched his hand
"I STOOD UPON THE SEA AND SAW A BEAST RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA.
THE BLOOD OF LAMB
DRAGON CAST ONTO THE EARTH
BLOOD, FLIES, CATTLE BLACK SUN
EARTHQUAKE, TEN PART OF THE CITY FELL"
I yanked my hand back as if I just got electric shock, they all were seeing me waiting for me to explain the reason behind my behaviour and I also saw hurt in Daniel's eyes, I don't know what to say don't want them to that I'm a lunatic, I tried to open my lips but no words formed, and much to my luck Ella spoke, Christine sometimes get shocked from people, you know it's common, and It seems like your charged wiggling her eyebrow at Daniel, we both know it's not true but I know she understands me well so she said this to cover up and tried to handle this situation, with that she extends her hands out for Daniel to shake.
Vincent explained us all tomorrows' plan, he told us to wake up early and get fleshed, breakfast will be served on time and then Daniel will pick you both, viewing towards me and Ella, it will be better if you leave early in that way you all can visit more places and if time left he may also take you both to nearby place, to which we both nodded in understanding, "Great then, all decided I think we should leave for home Bella must be waiting for us to have dinner together" Vincent spoke and with that we greeted Daniel good night and headed toward Vincent car.
The whole ride to Vincent house, Ella was giving me the look which tells you better explain what happened just a minute ago looks, and I gave her a reassuring smile placing my hand on her as if telling surely I will in right time. We had dinner and it was delicious, Vincent told Bella our conversation with Daniel and from the look, I'm sure even Bella knows who he is, they must have a close family term I guess.
After having our dinner we move towards our own room, I changed my dress and just as I was about to get on bed there was a knock on the door and I opened it only to look a really pissed off Ella's face in front of my eyes and then she spoke " so when are you going to explain me?"
I sighed and asked her to come inside she took her seat on my bed her hands waiting for me to speak
"Okay!.....hmm... I don't know how to say?"
" From your mouth" Ella spoke in a sarcastic tone
"very funny" which I replied back same as her tone, and she just rolled her eyes and I just sighed
"Well the thing is as I took Daniel hand in my I had these vision" and I started telling her whatever I saw, and she was listening each word of my mine patiently trying to understand every bit of it, after I finished speaking she closed her eyes as if thinking something then she opens it and spoke
"So you think he is the one"
"What....?" I gave her my confused look don't know what she is trying to say
"The shadow from your dream, the one you are waiting for.........no doubt he is smart and handsome, just perfect for you, and the way he was looking at you I think he is interested in you...." before she could say any further I cut her off" NO-NO.......he is not"
"And how you know that you have not seen his face before, what if he is the one, you think over"
"No Ella, he is not you are getting it wrong"
"How are you so sure about, when you didn't even know who that shadow belongs to, even not in your dreams you have seen his face"
don't know how I'm going to explain this, there is definitely something about him, especially his eyes which held lots pain within it and also some deep dark secret hidden inside but....  " I know he is not the one Ella and I can feel it".

Please Comment vote and share if you liked this chapter.