Chapter One

I'm not your dear - America singer 

Third person POV 

There was one week left before Maxon had to choose who would be the one, the next princess and future queen of Ilea. One week left before he had to choose his wife. The one he would love until the day he died. The one who would stand by his side no matter what. The one, who will be his everything.Only two girls were left, Kriss, and America. Both very lovely, beautiful, extraordinary girls. Everyone assumed that this would be a difficult task to choose.

America?

With her boldness and confidence, not afraid to speak her mind, a beautiful flame to admire, but get on the wrong side of this flame and you'll get burned.

Or Kriss?

With her kind, quiet and shy at first, but once you break her shell she'll be the silliest quirky girl you'll ever meet.

Both were excellent choices, but Maxon already knew whom he was going to choose."Maxon honey. Have you thought about whom your choosing as the one?" Amberly, Maxons mother asked.

"Mother, you already know whom I am going to choose so why ask?" Maxon replied.

"Well you never know, you could change your mind at the very last second" Amberly stated, giving him a pointed look."Well, I'm not changing my mind about America. She's was always and forever will be my one." Maxon said. Eyes full of admiration for his love. Even Amberly had twinkling eyes and a big grin on her face when America's name was said. But one person, instead of twinkles, had anger and rage in his eyes. Guess who it was...King Clarkson.He hated America with a huge passion. He had overheard his wife's and sons conversation as he passed Amberly's office. He was not going to allow his son to choose that girl over his dead body. Clarkson stomped back to his office with fury written all over his face. He sat at his desk and thought and thought and thought some more when finally he had the best idea ever.'If no When this plan works, Maxon will have no choice but to choose Kriss.' Clarkson thought with a maniacal grin on his face. He quickly finished his work and then made some calls to put his plan into action...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/n guysssss first chapter is doneee. I know this is the shortest thing you've ever read but don't worry I have a really good plan for this book and it's gonna be nice and long. so don't fret my #bloomers. I'm gonna call you that from now on ;D anywhoooo, don't forget to comment what you think of this chap so far and Don't forget to vote. THANK YOU ALL ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: what do you think clarkson will do?

-H