Masa

Chapter 30

Adam

I woke up before Jennifer.

That never happens.

Although I like this. Her snuggled against me naked and peacefully asleep.

I can't blame her for wanting to sleep in we did have a particularly late night. Always thought my lust for Jennifer would calm down. But, here we are years later and I still want her like it's our first time.

I reached out to the nightstand and grabbed my phone careful not to disturb Jennifer.

Six voice messages, thirteen unread texts and a couple emails.

Shit.

I listened to the first few messages mostly Kairi giving me a play-by-play of the dresses Gamilla send her. She was most likely trying to get Jennifer.

Delete.

Next, was Dr. Pellegrini. She was finally here in New York.

That's important.

I mean for the most part Jennifer is fine. But, I also know her. If something were wrong she would never tell me. She would handle it herself, I just don't think that's going to be the case this time. Once a Dr. Pellegrini looked over her, we could fix whatever the problem was.

I texted Pellegrini to come to the apartment as soon as possible. It's not like we were going anywhere today anyway.

I listen to the last voicemail and it was from Abigail.

I wasn't expecting that.

"Mr. Caffery, I know it's late. But I wanted to let you know it would be an honor to have you speak at the funeral. In my grief I misplaced my anger, please accept my sincerest apologies", Abigail message ended.

See.

And Jennifer both all bent out of shape last night because Abigail and Ingrid didn't want me to speak. I knew they were just morning and misplacing their anger. James and Ross were basically family. It went without saying that of course I would take care of Abigail and Ingrid. Just as I know Ross and James would have taken care of Jennifer if the roles had been reversed.

This is good.

Wait until Jennifer hears, that'll be one less thing for her to worry about.

I ordered us some breakfast nothing fancy just bagels, eggs and coffee.

We had the whole day to ourselves. And after a few hours, I just wanted to wake her up the right way.

I probed her with a finger, sliding an index finger ever so slightly inside of her. I twisted it slowly until I heard Jennifer gasp slightly still asleep.

My response was to drive the finger in deeper and peel the covers off her, I pushed the covers back and let my breath warm her clit. I could feel her legs start to quiver on his shoulders. 

"Oh god!" Jennifer squeaked popping up,"Good morning".

"Always when I can start the day in between your legs", I smiled, then gave her clit a lick before taking it into my mouth. I licked the length of her moist surface, slowly at first, then a bit more rapidly. To top it off, I slid another finger in and began corkscrewing them into Jennifer as I licked and teased her.

Jennifer moaned softly, and I could tell she was trying to stifle her cries. Perhaps she was even biting her lip. I  took her clit into my mouth and sucked lightly. Then  on her labia, moaning low in my throat so that the vibrations would tickle her all the way to her womb.