What's Wrong?

Chapter 23

Adam

I sat frustrated in the conference room. I was trying to write a eulogy for James and Ross.

As much as I love Jennifer, she never saw me at my lowest like they did. And now I'm no words on this Earth that can describe the sacrifice they made for me. They were better than any man in my life.

Better than me.

Better than Michael or Brandon. And sure as hell better than Rodger.

Knock knock

My head shot up. "Come in".

It was Thomas,"Sir, I think you need to see this". He said holding out a tablet for me.

I took his tablet and put the video up on the flat screen TV mounted above fireplace.

It was the BBC.

"....News is pouring about an uncovered sex ring scandal in the heart of Moscow. We've been told these finding are highly rare and unusual, especially for the area. Twenty-three, illegally trafficked children all raging between the ages of four to seventeen were found early this morning. Local authorities had this to say---"

I turned it off,"Where did the manifesto for the plane say it was going?" I asked Thomas giving him back his tablet.

"Moscow, sir".

I picked up my phone and called Jennifer,"Thank you, Thomas".

Vvvzzzzzttttt vvvvvzzzzzttt vvvvzzzttt

As Thomas left, Jennifer walked in dressed in a silk red rod,"You rang?" She shut the door behind Thomas.

"I feel like I shouldn't have to ask because I already know the answer. But while you were in Moscow did you uncover an illegal child sex ring? And then blast it all over international news stations?"

"Yes, and I know you're not happy about it. But..." She reached into her pocket and pull out a small book. Jennifer tossed it on the table.

Curious as to how this book was going to fix anything I look through it. "Love, its all over the BBC. God knows what's going on in America and the rest of the EU. We can't ....."

I trailed off.

Lap dance.

69

Let me be you fantasy.

Nooner.

Ass play.

Blow job.

Morning sex.

Command the night.

Roleplay.

BDSM.

A day in bed.

Risky Sex Act.

Send a tasteful nude.

Emergency quickie.